⚠️❤️ANDROMEDA JAMES❤️⚠️

(Mention of teen drinking and sexual situations in this chapter.)

Driving down the road, she had her hand on Tommy's crotch. He was so cute. It was going to suck when I have to break up with him later. I can't go into the summer before I start college in a relationship. I have to keep my options open. I am determined to get Bodhi O'Neill to be mine. I am going to let Tommy get some before I let him down gently. It's the least I can do.

"Hey, isn't that your sister?" Tommy said as they slowly crept down the tree-lined street. 

"Yeah. If it's a girl who looks like me, then yes, Tommy, it's probably my sister. Especially if they are standing next to my brother. You are very pretty. Do you know that?" She couldn't roll her eyes back far enough to express her frustration with him. 

"Pull over to the left. We have to leave room for everyone else."

Tommy pulled his little red two-seater behind Perri's car. "Did Perri get a new car?"

"Yes. She had some investment or something that she got some interest payment on or something... yeah, she got a new car. Isn't it ugly? I would never get a white car, so basic."

"I think it's a nice-looking car."

"Please, Tommy. It's a Hyundai. She could have at least gotten a nice car."

"I'm sorry, Annie. What kind of car do you drive?"

"Fuck you, Tommy."  She grabbed her bag and exited the car, slamming the door hard.

"EASY! My car didn't do anything to you!" Tommy yelled.

She left him in the car and made her way into the house. I need to get my suit on and maybe take a few gulps from the vodka bottle under my bed. She stripped out of her clothes and glanced at herself in the mirror. God, I'm fucking hot. She unscrewed the top of the vodka and took a few long drags. It gave her the shivers. She was bending over and looking through her bathing suits when she heard her door creak open. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Tommy in the doorway. She smiled a sly smile, knowing she was on full display.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

"Of course I do. But I do like hearing it."

Tommy came in and clicked the door shut behind him. 

"What are you doing, Tommy?" She stood there in front of him, completely naked, enjoying watching his eyes sweeping over her body. 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

❤️"I will do whatever you want me to, Annie. All you have to do is ask."

She took another swallow from the bottle and sat down on her bed. "I think I would like..." She spread her legs open. "For you to get on your knees and lick me till I tremble. Do you think you can make me tremble, Tommy?"

"I know I can." Tommy got down on his knees.

She lay back on the bed and put her legs over his shoulders. He started by kissing her inner thighs. He gives incredible head. I will miss this. Maybe I should make sure I leave things amicable just in case I need someone on call. "Enough foreplay, Tommy. Put that tongue to good use."

"As you wish, Annie.

He started by gently running the tip of his tongue up her slit, flicking her clit when he reached it. 

"Annie, I love the way you taste." He buried his face into her and plunged his tongue inside of her.

"Oh God, Tommy, yes. Fuck me with your tongue." She started a rhythm with her hips in time with him. Yeah, baby. Suck my clit. Suckle me.