Free and Lui

"~Fuck," Moaned the younger one. Lui tightened his grip on the blonde's hair. Free thrashed his hips with more force. Pale hands were rested on Shirosag's waist as Free continued to fuck him. "Free~" This wasn't the first time something like this had happened. Free had snuck his secret boyfriend into his room in BC Sol and fucked him many times before. Lui was sure this time that they were sure to be heard. He was surprised they hadn't already.

"Moan for me," Yelled Free. "I love your sounds," And with that, the blonde's teeth made sharp contact with Lui's collarbone, causing a scream to escape the boy. De La Hoya forced himself more into the younger, whose body was shaking.

"More~Free, please. Give me more," Moaned Lui. "Aaaah~" Free obeyed since Lui's sounds were like a drug to him. Loud smacking sounds echoed throughout the room as Free pushed himself in and out. Lui tried so hard to match his hip movement with Free's, but it turns out Free had much more stamina when it came to sex. Sweat was dripping from both boys and drenched the sheet underneath them. The older boy roughly kissed the younger neck, sucking and leaving hickeys everywhere. "Their going to hear us ~ ahh," Lui tried to speak between his moans.

"Then they'll see a pleasant scene," Free whispered in Lui's ear. The warm breath sent chills down the white tyrant.

"You're a sucky French fries," Shirosagi pouted.

"A french frie who loves sucking your dick," Free corrected with a smug smile on his lips.

"Aaa~ I-I hate you," Lui grunted through his moans as Free thrashed even harder. His hips swerve side to side faster than before. "God...Free you really do suck~" Lui continued to moan as Free quickened his speed. The two moaned together as they were close to reaching climax.
"Almost there," Lui gulped. This would be the worst time for a BC Sol member to enter the room. Free quickened his speed with a new excitement. He loved to fill Lui's ass with cum, it was his favorite thing to do. Without any words, the two came inside Lui. The mixture mixed as the ropes of cum dripped out of Lui's ass.

"That was a lot of cum," Spoke Free as he detached himself from his boyfriend.

"Fuck yeah, it was," Lui agreed as his man lay next to him. The two embraced in each other's arms. "I think they heard us this time..."

"Let's hope not," 

~The end~ 

Word count: 421