Shu and Valt 3

~Story Start~

The drops of rain poured hard on the scared boy. The thunder crashed against the sky, shaking up even the strongest of trees. The water splashed under small feet, as the boy shivered with his teeth clenched. The night was cold and busturing with fears creeping in the dark corners. With arms tightly secured around his chest, Valt kept his steady pace. His tail flapped behind him but was numb from the rain. The street lights flickered as he passed by them, and his ears perked at every sound.

"Why do I have to be out here so late," He whimpered, his ears down on his blue hair. "And when the moon is full," His eyes were full of fear when he looked up to the sky. Loud howls were heard all around him, luckily none too close. His body trembled with fear and chills when he saw bright lights coming from a house. He ran up to the door, hoping that the people would be kind enough to let him in. With a loud knock from his numb hands, the door opened.

"What do we have here," A yellow-haired boy slithered. His tongue flicked with excitement when he saw Valt's ear. "Shu!" He yelled, Valt still waiting outside the door. "You might want to see this," He smiled deviously.

"C-can I come in?" Valt asked, moving his wet hair out of his face.

"Sure kitty~" He slurred with excitement, his black eyes filled with ideas.

"What do you want, Free?" Another voice spoke. A tall and handsome man came down from a staircase. His long black cloak followed behind him.

"Shu, I have brought you a peace offering," Free spoke.

Valt looked around with an astonished look. A huge chandelier hung from the tall ceiling, and a long staircase led to another floor filled with rooms. These guys were hella rich.

"And you are?" Shu asked, coming up to the blueberry.

"I-uh, Valt," He stammered. With Free and Shu so close to him, he was able to see them clearly...and to be more specific, their furry ears.

Wolves

"I'm Shu," He lulled, his voice calming.

"H-hi," A weird sense of embarrassment flooded through Valt, causing him to tilt his head down.

"Need a place to stay for the night?" Shu guessed, to which Valt nodded his head. "Ok then, you can stay, with one price,"

"Of course! Anything sir," Valt said. He couldn't wait in that freezing weather with stray wolves at every corner any longer, who knew what could happen to him?

"Wonderful hon," He smiled, taking Valt by his hand. "Allow me to show you your room,". The bluenette didn't have a problem with that, he trotted along, unaware of the wolf's stare at him. "I hope you like this room," Shu said, after bringing Valt to a guest room. And my was it huge. The bed had a veil over it and was blue, Valt's favorite color. There was a TV, couch, and a bathroom connected to it.

"Wow..." Valt mewed, his tail swaying side to side.

"I'm guessing you like it," Shu asked, moving one side of his white hair out of his face.

"Very much!" Aoi couldn't help but lunge onto the bed, earning a laugh from the albino.

"Good, I'll come back later to collect my price," Shu told him, but Valt wasn't paying much attention. He was too focused on the fan above him, the movement fascinated him. The door closed, and Valt was left alone in the huge room. Without any hesitation, he turned off the lights and snuggled into the soft bed. Within minutes, his tired body fell right to sleep.

His sleep was peaceful, he didn't toss or turn, he didn't have any nightmares, and he was alright all night. Well, he thought he would be.

A soft poke touched his shoulder, stirring the little boy.

"Valt," A voice spoke out, starting to shake him.

"Mmm," He sleepily swatted away the hand.

"Valt," The voice gradually got louder, finally waking the younger man. When his almond eyes opened, he first saw burning red eyes glowing with desire.

"S-Shu?" He asked, remembering the wolf's name.

"Time to repay your debt, love," The word love rolled on the tip of his tongue, making Valt already get churned up.

"W-what?" He breathed out. Shu clicked on the bedside table, allowing Valt to see his whole body. Shu climbed on top of Valt without any further moments, pinning him against his bed. "W...what kind of price?" He whimpered, his body shrinking in size.

"You're about to find out," Shu whispered in his ear, the warmth shivering down his body. He began removing Valt's and his pants, leaving the two in their boxers. Then, Shu removed his long cloak and lay it on the floor. "I saw we have some fun with this," Shu whispered lustfully, his finger tracing the shape of Valt's bulge. "What do you say, kitty~?"The wolf took the boxers in his sharp teeth, and tore them off, allowing Valt's dick to spring out. The cold air gushed onto it, giving him a hell of goosebumps. As if there weren't enough, Shu wrapped his pale hands around the length, starting slowly to move it up and down.

"Hmp..." Valt softly purred, his body shaking with anticipation.

"You want it?" Shu asked, his eyes scorching with lust. "You can have it," His voice was low and quiet, as he began to stroke the length. His right hand tinkered with the head, and the left was massaging the whole size. Valt's soft mewing turned on the albino even more, forcing him to quicken his pace. His hands rushed through the cock, stroking fast, causing the younger man to moan loudly. His back arched slightly, but he tried to keep control. "This isn't even the best part," Shu barked slightly. With that said, the wolf spread open the little kitten's legs and applied a warm layer of lube against the hole. He swiftly took off his own boxers and shirt, along with Valt's shirt, leaving the two naked.

"You'll be nice...right?" Valt looked up with fear in his eyes. "This is kinda my virginity you're taking," He whimpered.

"Of course, and I'm honored to be the one," He winked playfully. Getting on his knees, while Valt lay on his back, Shu positioned his dick in front of the enter. "You might wanna hold onto something," Shu warned. Valt nodded his head and grabbed onto the nearest pillows. He stretched his head back and prepared himself. "In it goes," Shu's masculine voice scruffed. Valt whimpered loudly, hugging the pillow with all his might. His knees pressed hard against his chest as Shu forced more of himself into the bluenette.

"A-aahm..." He moaned softly until Shu was fully in. Slowly, he started soft movements, letting the 'virgin' get used to the new feeling. But soon, Valt's purrs got louder and louder and urged the albino to quicken his pace. Shu pounded the cat into the bed, their bodies colliding in hard sounds. Shu wailed loudly and howled as he thrust more. "F-ffuck," Valt yowled, the pillow pressing against his face. His knees stayed scrunched up, as he held on for dear life. His moans filled the room and were like a drug to Shu. The more he moaned, the harder Shu went. He pounded roughly, gripping Valt's crunched knees, his nails digging deep inside. With a loud scream thick ropes of cum spurt into Valt, the feeling of being filled was intoxicating for the little kitten. "Fuck," He panted, the pillow covering his face. Slowly, he let his legs fall as he took a deep breath.

"Refreshing," Shu chuckled as he licked up any dripping cum from his hole.

"You wanna make me cum?" Valt panted.

"Always," Shu smirked, licking the nub roughly. He licked every inch until his tongue was dry, and Valt was happy to quench his thirst. His cum sprayed into his mouth and up his torso. Shu happily licked him clean and snuggled on top of him.

"Wanna extend your stay?" Shu asked, his face ruffled in Valt's neck.

"Indefinitely," He laughed.

~The End~