Chris and Sasha

Sasha's POV

Owner of BC Sol at only 16 years old, luscious pink hair, and the softest blue eyes to ever exist. Christina Kuruda surely was a sight...and if I'm being honest, she's a hot one. 

I heard clicks and clacks when I opened the door to her office. There she sat, only 3 years older than me, and working her ass off. Trad had the day off today and said it was too much stress or something, leaving the helpless little princess to run her kingdom all alone. That was unless a Queen decided to help her. 

"Hey Chris," I soothed, opening the door wider. Her blue eyes perked up at the door. The instant she saw me, she smiled. 

"Hey Sasha, what's up?" She asks, still working away on her computer. 

"Nothing much, just came to check up on you," I told her. My eyes lowered from her soft eyes to her pink and black shirt...and to be more specific, her hot boobs. They looked as if they were about to pop out of her shirt, and looked longing for a good squeeze. "You've been working so hard today," I say, walking up to her desk.

"Yes, well taking care of your very own blading team is hard," She laughs, her eyes not leaving the screen. 

"Maybe you should take a break," I suggest. 

"Maybe," She mutters, still not in touch with what I was saying.

"Maybe I can help you relax a bit," My voice lowers and gets quiet, but the pinkette doesn't seem to notice. 

"Hm?" She asks, not hearing what I said. 

"Christina," I now stand next to her, my hand on hers, stopping her from moving her mouse. 

"Sasha?" 

"Let's take a break," I hold my free hand out for her to take, too which she does. After helping her stand up, our faces were inches away. She looked at me skeptically. Despite being older, this girl sure had some innocence in her. 

"What kind of break?" She starts to step back when she notices my hand crawling up to her waist. Within seconds, I pin her against the wall. Even with heels, and being much taller than me, she looked like a little girl squirming under my grasp. She shrinks in size and looks at me nervously. 

"Don't worry, I already locked the door," I whisper, pressing my lips against her neck. I feel her gulp down hard, and sweat dripping off of her cheeks. My hands slowly approach her thighs, giving it a nice little squeeze. 

"Hmp," She tries to hold back her sounds. My hand rises, to her upper thigh, then her waist, and finally her chest. I kept making little squeezes, making her body twitch here and there. Finally, I reached the prize. My hands slip to her back and slowly unzip her shirt. "Sasha~" She whispers, I felt her warm breath against my cheek. Her shirt falls to the ground, only leaving her dark pink bra. 

"This can't stay either, now can it?" I tell her, slowly unblocking the bra. That too falls to our feet, causing Chris's boobs to spring out. "Damn cutie, you've got some boobs there," I giggle, slowly circling the tip of her nipple. 

"Sasha..." She makes small noises. 

"Try to stay quiet, eh? We still have people here," I instruct, my voice still a whisper. One of my hands massage her boob, and the other lowers back down to her thighs. "And now this skirt," I mutter, unbuckling it. Her skirt and panties fall to the ground in one swift move. I press my body against hers, and my finger up to her mouth. "Suck," I command, to which she obeys. She sucks hard on my finger, her eyes looking innocently at me. "God, you are so hot," I say, slipping my hands out. 

"Sasha~" She gasps, as I continue to massage her boobs with my other hand. "Do it, please," She begs. "Please," 

"How can I say no to you?" I ask, pressing myself against her even more. 

The scene gets more heated as I stick one of my fingers up her vulva. She makes soft moans and gasps as I enter a second. Moving it around, my finger gets wetter. 

"Gosh Chris, you are wet," I tease her, my lips against her bare shoulder. 

"More," She groans. I move my hands even faster against her area. My two fingers soaked as she started squirting. "Fuck..." She moaned. "God, Sasha~" I removed my hand from her boob and placed it on her waist, holding her steady. My other hand continued its work in her cunt, moving faster and faster. A small puddle lay beneath us from how much she was squirting. "So close," She muttered, laying her head against my shoulder. I pinned her harder against the wall and continued my movements. Without another word, she came on my fingers. "Ahhh..." She relived herself. The pinkette fell on top of me, too which I gladly held her. 

"Good break?" I ask.

"Very," She smiles, hugging me tight. "Fuck, that was awesome," She said, sighing at the fluid that dripped down her leg. "Do I have to go back to work?" 

"Only if you want to," I tell her, kissing her neck.

"Maybe in a little bit," She smiles, leading me to a nearby couch. I feel a strong push force me onto the couch. My legs spread apart as I remove my pants. 

"You ever eaten a coochie before?" I ask.

"I'm about to," She smiles, her blue eyes excited for more new things. I remove my panties and throw them on the floor. Chris, who was still fully naked positioned her mouth right in front of my vulva. Without any warning, she dug in. She held my thighs up high and licked me clean. I could hear her slurping as I moaned softly. She squeezed my thighs that were held against my head. Reaching out, I grabbed onto her butt, massaging it as she gave me a nice clean. 

"Fuck Chris..." I moaned. "And here I was thinking you were innocent," I laugh. A small knot formed in my stomach as I was close to climax. "You ready~" I continue to huff. 

"Mmm," She answers, her mouth still in me. I squirted out thick ropes of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it whole, her eyes filled with happiness. I watched her lick me clean before getting up. 

"Turn around," I order. And she did so. Her butt was facing me and I saw little cum dripping out of it. I licked her clean as well. 

"We should do this more often," She tells me after we finish. She lays down in my lap and kicks off her heels. 

"We should," I reply, finally removing my top and bra. She lays on my boobs, the warmth relieving her face. Within minutes, she fell asleep in my arms. "We can care for BC Sol tomorrow," I say, stroking her pink hair. I laid my head down and attempted to calm my panting down. After a while, I too finally fell asleep.

~Story End~

Hey! What do you think of this one? It's my first time writing Lesbian smut, so I'm not 100% sure it went well lmao. Pls do tell me anything!! Whether it was good or bad, what could be improved, etc etc :) - and this was rlly fun, so feel free to give me sum girlxgirl/femboyxfemboy smuts