Lui and Suoh

"Are you training?"

"You have eyes, no?" Lui responded and continued blading. Suoh watched as his trainer launched his bey. Maybe it was the sweat that dropped from Lui, or his cute little panting, maybe his slim body, but Suho was turned on.

"Lui..." Suoh began to speak. The older boy didn't bother to fix his gaze on his apprentice, angering Suoh. "Lui," he repeated.

"What?" Lui asked, visibly annoyed. Suoh didn't answer. "What?!" Shirosagi yelled yet again, still not looking at the white-haired boy. "Genji what?" Lui swung his head toward the other boy but was shocked to see him right next to him. Their faces were inches away and Suoh's bang was flipped to the left. He was his dark side. "Suoh," Lui said quietly. He knew what a different person Genji was when he flipped his bang. His alter-ego even scared Lui at times. Shirosagi decided to ignore it and again resumed training.

"Why did you turn away? I liked looking in those beautiful eyes," Suoh continued his stare.

"What do you want, Genji?"

"You," He said it plain and simple. That singular word caused a gasp to escape the Lui Shirosagi. The two stood there for a minute and a half...but it felt like ten minutes for Lui. Slowly, Suoh's lips came closer and closer to the white dragons until they connected. Shirosagi was scared at first and didn't move. He was frozen in shock. But when a hand gripped his waist Lui started to kiss back slowly. Still unsure, Shirosagi's hands lightly rested on the other's chest. "Good boy," Genji whispered to the shorter boy. His warm breath on Lui's pale skin sent shivers through his body. Soft kisses started on Lui's neck and Suoh's hands explored underneath Lui's shirt.

"S-suoh," Lui tried to speak. He bit his lip to hold back a moan when Suoh bit him.

"Why hold back your harmony?" Suoh pulled the older one closer. Without warning, he stuck his hand in the other pants and held Lui's dick in his hand. "Small....though it is to be expected if we take a look at your height," Suoh slithered and he began giving Lui a handjob with one hand.

"Aamm~" Lui tried to muffle his moans, but Genji sped up his pace.

"Let's have some real fun," Whispered Suoh as he began to unbutton Lui's shirt. He threw it on the floor along with Shirosagi's pants and boxers. The shorter boy stood naked with a pink flushed face. Violet eyes met the floor, but Genji took Lui by his chin and forced him to look at him. "Your body is beautiful," He spoke while undressing himself. He pushed Lui hard onto the floor and came on top of him. Licking Shirosagi's whole length, shivers spread through his body. Goshuin didn't waste a second more and began throbbing his head back and forth.

"Aaaa~" This time the older boy couldn't hold back his moans. "S-suoh~Aaaa" Genji smiled at the boy moaning his name. Violet eyes closed, which gave the other boy the perfect time to have even more fun. Suoh slid Lui's member out of his mouth and began giving a fast handjob with one hand. The other hand was in his own mouth as he wet his fingers. Again, with Lui's eyes still closed, he slipped Lui's wet dick back into his mouth. Throbbing again, he poked a single finger into Lui's entry. A loud gasp escaped the other. "Suoh," He groaned.

"Yes, baby?" He replied and added another finger, summoning another gasp. Goshuin began making a scissoring motion until the whole was wide enough. With the older's dick still in his mouth, he jammed his dick into Lui.

Lui screamed in pain and a single tear escaped his eye. Suoh kept shoving his cock in and out of Lui causing more screams and tears to escape him.

"I-I'm close," Muttered Lui. The knots in his stomach scared him. His member was still in Suoh's mouth.

"Well then...let us fuck harder," Smiled Suoh's dark side. He fucked harder than before and kept throbbing his head at the same time. He sure was skillful. No moans were needed, they both reached climax and ropes of cum left both boys. The satisfaction from the two roared with excitement. Genji disconnected himself from the other and lay down next to him.

"Wow..." Shirosagi panted.

"Lui, I have a question," Suoh spoke.

"Is it, will you be my boyfriend? Or do you love me?" Asked Lui, visibly annoyed.

"Both...what's your answer,"

"Yes and yes," they both smiled and closed their eyes. They got their workout for the day. 

~The end~