Shu and Free

Thanks, @PRINCESS_SHUI_HYUNG for the request 

~Story Start~

"God, I hate the doctors," Shu whispered to himself. He walked uncomfortably, the bulge in his pants twitching so badly. He resisted the urge to touch it. "Pull it together Shu," it was embarrassing enough to talk to the concierge, what's gonna happen when he actually has to talk to the doctor? 

Room 201, it was right there. The lady at the desk had just said to wait there, and that the doctor would be with him shortly. The albino took a deep breath and entered the room. It was maybe 15 minutes of waiting on the bed when the doctor finally came in.

"Hi! You can call me Dr. De La Hoya, how are you doing today?" The doctor asked. And my was he fine! He had beautiful golden locks and one red highlight. And his voice was so deep and almost sensational. Shu mentally yelled at himself for having these thoughts for his doctor

"Good," the albino muttered.

"Well, obviously not if you're here!" He laughed. He walked up to Shu and stared at him, red meets yellow. 

"Oh...yeah," Kurenai lowered his eyes.

"Okay, so what seems to be the problem?"

Shu's face flushed pink. "My uh..." his eyes locked with the lump in his pants. "Twitching," was all he was able to say. 

"Oh, I see. Can I have a look?" Shu nodded his head and stood up. Slowly, he lowered his pants and boxers.

"Why, you are big!" The doctor laughed. Without any warning, he wrapped his hands warmly around the member. 

"I-" At this point, the albino was no longer albino, he was too red. "Uh...do you know the problem?"

"You said it's twitching, right?" Dr. De La Hoya asked. Shu nodded his head. A sly smile appeared on the blonde. I can help with that sweetheart. Here, lay down on the bed," This doctor's voice lowered a bit, worrying the patient. The albino was hesitant for a moment, but in the end, decided to do as the smarter one said. He hopped up on the bed, and spread his legs apart, making his cock visible. 

"It seems you already know what to do," Dr. De La Hoya laughed, getting on his knees in front of the bed.

"Oh, uh I guess," The innocent one muttered. A little ashamed, though his virgin ass had nothing to be embarrassed of. 

"This is gonna feel a little strange, but you'll be ok," The doc reassured Shu. He nodded his head, still nervous about this. "You can close your eyes and lay your head back for the best experience," The blonde smiled. Best experience? Shu wondered. He did as he was told, and rested for what was to come...not that he knew. Before another thought could pop into his head, he felt a gentle touch on his genitalia. The movement was slow, and in some way soothing. Being a virgin comes with a price of never knowing what that feeling is...and now he feels it. The Doc continued his work, trailing a single finger across the whole length. He circled the head, making Shu make little huffs and puffs. "Boy, you are a cutie," Free laughed, stroking the member even faster. It continued to twitch, proving his 'illness' to not be cured. 

"Uhm, how long is this going to take?" Shu asks, his eyes still closed. 

"Depends on how much you crave," Free said, his voice made him sound so intelligent. Shu, who was still confused, just submitted to whatever the doctor had in plan. As long as he could get his member ok again. "Let's try something else," The blonde spoke, as he wrapped his tongue around the head. Every small touch, lick, etc, etc, my Shu shift. This new feeling was extraordinary. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. "You think this feels good?" Free laughed as if he was reading Shu's mind. "Just wait for the big blow,"

"The big blow?" Shu questioned. 

"Yeah, this," Without any warning, Free slipped two wet fingers into Shu's opening

"Hmp," Shu's body flinched at the sudden feeling. 

"Quick warning, it hurts at the beginning," Free said in an apologetic voice. 

"What hurts?" Shu asks, confusion lingering in his brain. 

"This," After scissoring a bit, the blonde removed his hands. And he placed his dick in front of the opening. He circled the head around the hole, sending Shu spirals of feelings. "You ready?" 

"For what?!" Shu kept asking, still not figuring it out. 

"Boy, you are clueless," Free sighed. "I suppose I'll just show you," And with that, Free forced his giant size into Shu's tight hole. 

"Aaa~!" Shu screamed, the pain surging through his body. 

"Shhh, I know it hurts, but we're still in a Doctor's office," Free hushed him. 

"The fuck are you hushing me?! What the fuck are you doing!!" Shu screamed, but the pain was too much for him to move. 

"Just calm down and adjust to my size," Free said. "I promise it'll feel better then," Shu was still upset, but decided to listen. He moved his body a tiny bit, before taking a deep breath. 

"Ok," Was all that albino was able to say. 

"That's my boy," Free smiled. Slowly, he began making small rotations with his waist. "I'll start slow for you," He promised, making his movements slightly faster as time went by. Shu thought that a handjob was the best a feeling could get, but this changed everything. As the blonde's speed quickened, Shu's excitement rose as well. 

"F-faster," Shu was ashamed to say.

"As you wish," Free smiled, happy his cute patient enjoyed this. He thrashed himself into the albino one harder, his eyes watching the movement. Shu still had his eyes closed, and his head back. And man was Free right, this surely was an experience. 

"F-Free~" Shu moaned his name. "W-what is this knot in my stomach~?" The crimson boy tried to speak between his moans. 

"That deary is cum," Free smiled. "I have it too," Free replied, hovering his hand over his stomach. "Let me show you how to get rid of it," Free pounded the younger one into the doctor's bed even harder. Loud smacking sounds echoed throughout the room. If their neighbors didn't know what they were doing then, they'll probably know now. They moaned together until they finally came. Thick ropes of cum flowed out of Free, filling up the not-so-innocent-anymore boy. "Fuck," Free released himself from the younger boy. They both were drenched in sweat. "Still twitching?" The blonde teased.

"Oh my god...that was insane," Shu panted. There was silence until Shu asked a golden question. "Can we do this again if I get the twitch?" 

"That's the smartest thing you've asked me today," Free laughed as he got cleaned. Shu did the same. They both got dressed, and they exchanged numbers. The albino thanked the blonde and made it out of the office. Maybe the Doctor's office isn't so bad after all, he thought to himself.

~The End~