Valt and Lui

It was a cold Winter night and the White Tyrant was all alone walking in the streets. The snow fell on him as his hands became frozen.

"W-why is-s it s-so c-cold," Lui shivered. He was going to give up hope when a kind lady shouted.

"Excuse me! Would you like to come inside for a bit?" A kind woman was standing at her door and was using her hand to signal Lui to come inside. What was the worst that could happen? Lui went inside.

"Thank you," Lui thanked the women and looked at the bakery around him.

"You can stay here until that snow blows over. You can stay till the morning too! I can drive you home in the morning," said the woman as she headed to the kitchen. "My son can show you a room you can stay in. Toko, Nika, go get your brother," The woman instructed the two kids. They both nodded their heads and headed upstairs. After a few minutes, a certain blueberry came rolling down the stairs and the two little kids were laughing at the top of the staircase. When Valt was able to stand up his eyes locked with Lui's.

"Lui?"

"Valt..." Lui's eyes paced around the room and he noticed pictures with Valt in them. Shit, of course, I'm in Valt Aoi's house!! Lui thought to himself.

"Valt, go show him a room he can stay in!!" Instructed his mother.

"Yes ma'am," He smiled and took Lui's hand in his. He then ran upstairs, dragging Lui behind him. "You can stay in this room,"

"It looks like your room," Lui said.

"It is!" Valt smiled with stars in his eyes. "We'll share a room!! I'll sleep on this couch,"

"That miniature couch?" Asked Shirosagi as he looked at the tiny blue couch.

"Yep!" Valt nodded his head, even though he had other plans in mind.

"Ok," Lui was a bit skeptical about the whole thing, but it was better than staying out there in the cold. His house was still very far from this area. Shirosagi and Aoi both slept with nothing eventful in between.

Lui was awoken by something on his neck. His eyes fluttered open and he saw Valt's neck?!? The boy with violet eyes saw Valt sucking on his neck.

"Valt?" Lui's voice was quiet since he had just woken up and it was the middle of the night. The wonder-boy lifted his head and brown met violet.

"Let's have some fun," Valt's voice wasn't quite like Lui's. It was deep and seductive. A cold hand ran up Lui's shirt, sending shivers throughout his body. Valt brought his lips closer to Lui's until they could feel each other's breathing. A little tingle was tickling Lui's stomach and his heart decided to quicken its pace.

"Sure," Was all Lui was able to squeak out. He wasn't innocent, he knew what Valt wanted and he'd done it before...but never with someone like Valt, he and Valt had never been close. All he did to Valt was insult him.

A smile grew on the younger boy's (Valt) lips and he lifted Lui's shirt.

"I would love to cherish your body, but right now, all I want is to put me inside you," Valt's lips laid against Lui's neck as he spoke. The shivers from outside had left Lui, but the ones from Valt had just started.

Valt threw Lui's shirt to the ground and started to unzip his pants. He wasn't lying when he said he wanted to get right to business. The blueberry took the other member in his hands and smiled at the weight in his hands. Without wasting time, he started pushing Lui's dick into his mouth. His head throbbed quickly, not giving Lui any second to get used to it.

"Valt~" Lui bit his lip so as not to moan, but Valt's mouth job was just so damn good.

"You can moan," Valt tried to speak with Lui's cock in his mouth. Shirosagi tried to hide the tints of pink that were placed on his cheeks by leaning his head back. He hoped it would convince Valt he was trying to enjoy it more and not hide his blush. Valt continued to suck and throb his head roughly. His speed quickened so fast as Lui's dick jammed into Aoi's throat.

"Valt~ Put me inside you," Lui made a sudden request.

"Sure," Valt smiled after slipping Lui's soaked member out of his mouth. Aoi unzipped his pants and prepared for their time. "Suck," Valt ordered as he slid his fingers into Lui's mouth. The white tyrant obeyed and started to suck and lick until it was drenched. Valt gracefully slid a single finger into the older boy's opening. A small groan escaped Lui's lips that became louder as the next one slid in. Aoi began to make a scissoring motion with his fingers making Lui groan even more. Studying it, Valt finally decided that it was big enough. He took off his boxers and positioned himself in front of Lui's opening. The blue boy was tempted to ask, ready? But stopped himself for he wanted to hear Lui's surprised gasps. Not exactly softly, Valt inserted his member into Lui.

"Valt~" Lui gasped at the sudden impact. The younger's hips started to move side to side, up and down until he was really inside Lui. Then, he began his work. Thrashing in and out of Lui quickly, his moans echoed throughout the room. "Aaaa~" Moaned Lui as he grabbed on tight to Valt's hair. The Wonder-boy began kissing the other's neck and continued to fuck him.

"Moan for me baby, I want to hear your music," Valt smiled. Lui obeyed at the next thrash and moaned loudly. His groans gasp and pants were probably heard throughout the whole house. Toko and Nika were at the least of Valt's worries though. All he wanted was Lui and there he had him.

Valt thrashed harder and his pace quickened. He was sure that Lui wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.

"Almost there," Lui groaned. After hearing those words, Valt went faster than he'd ever gone. He fucked and fucked and fucked until the two boys became a moaning mess. Ropes of cum filled up Lui's ass as a pleased pant escaped the older lips. Both boys were sweating and panting when Valt released himself from Lui and lay down next to him. "

Goodnight Lui," Valt spoke while playing with Lui's fire hair.

"Goodnight Valt," Lui responded and nuzzled his face into Valt's chest. 

~ The End ~ 

Word count: 1100