Free and Lui 2

!WARNING! SLUTTY LUI AND CHEATING FREE!

~Story Start~

The blonde and baby blue-haired boys sat on the couch. One single, and one dating a blueberry. Free has been faithful to Valt since they started dating a year ago...one problem, Valt couldn't take it all. And I'm not saying emotionally, I'm saying sexually. Every time they had sex, they couldn't go full out because Valt couldn't take it. Valt was a good bottom for the blonde, and their relationship was great, but Free being the pervert he is, a small problem like this can make them drift apart. And of course, it doesn't help that Free's best friend is a slut. 

Lui was wearing incredibly short shorts and a crop top, that revealed lots of his slim body. The whole time while the two were watching a movie, Lui kept scooting closer to his friend and really showing off his legs if you know what I mean. 

"Is it hard?" Lui suddenly asked. 

"What?" Free asked, with a mouthful of popcorn. 

"Having sex with Valt. We both know that little boy can't take it all, it must bum you out," Lui said, twirling his hair with his finger. 

"Oh..." Free looked down. "I suppose," 

"I mean, I know that he's a great boyfriend and all, but it has to be hard for you," Lui told his friend, fake care shown in his eyes. 

"I-I uh guess," Free tried to keep his eyes off his friend. 

"You can be honest with me Free," Lui soothed, his hands crawling up to Free's, but the blonde quickly took it away. 

"And I'm saying that despite that small con, being with Valt is amazing," Free moved away from Lui. 

"Fine," The slutty tyrant sighed. He stood up and made his way to the stairs, but stopped. "I'm just saying, I know I can take it all," And with that, the blue-haired boy made his way upstairs and into his room. 

Free sat there and tried his hardest to concentrate on the movie, but Lui's words rang in his head. Lui's damn right he wants some real sex! And god was Lui hot. But was he worth cheating on Valt for? The blonde's foot tapped against the floor as his mind fought with himself. Finally, he just took the remote and threw it at the TV.

"Fuck it..." he grumbled angrily and stormed upstairs. 

~In Lui's Room~

This whore was already undressed and having his fun with some toys. His legs were spread out wide and his boxers and pants were on the floor. A smile grew on his face when he heard footsteps on the stairs. Violet eyes looked up to the door to see a certain blonde watching him with lustful eyes. 

"You're really using a toy right now?" He asked, licking his kips. 

"You wanna replace it?" Lui dared his so-called friend. 

"Fuck yeah," The blonde went to the bed and grabbed Lui by his legs, pulling him closer. Without any hesitation, he started licking Shirosagi's member. He throbbed his head back and forward, choking slightly at every lick. 

"Mhp..." Lui moaned softly. He grasped onto the soft golden locks and directed the older boy to his sweet spots. 

"Mh, you fucking whore taste so damn good," Free groaned after releasing Lui's length from his mouth. He smiled happily at the shorter boy and kissed him passionately. He stripped both himself and Lui of any clothes that remained. Holding his large and twitching cock in his hands, Free teased the slutty one by brushing it against his body. 

"Fuck..." Lui gasped as the head of his member circled with Free's. 

"Now let's have some real fun," Free smiled. He slipped two fingers into Lui's mouth and had the tyrant suck hard on it. Too which he gladly did. After releasing his hands, he positioned them in front of Lui's hole. He spread his legs out farther, and damn was he flexible. Without wasting another second, he fingered his friend real good and scissored him. "There's no fucking way you can take all of this," Free said in disbelief. "You're so fucking tight," Free removed his index finger and just kept his middle finger in the opening. He fingered the smaller boy harder and harder, pushing him against the bed. 

"Bet I can~" Lui smirked between his moans. Finally, the blonde stopped his fingering and prepared his dick for the big blow. 

"Let's see if you're a whore or a liar," Free whispered against the younger boy's bare shoulder. 

"A whore," Lui whispered back. Free thrashed himself into the tight hole, which Lui surprisingly took in. His hips swerved side to side and thrashed himself harder and harder. The baby-blue-haired boy moaned loudly as he got pounded into his bed. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck..." Lui moaned. Being tight gave him a damn lot of pain, but he had to keep his promise. 

"God, you daft whore," Free groaned, thrashing himself even harder. The two panted like two little stray dogs as they pounded each other even harder. Sweat dripped from both as they approached climax. First with the knot in their stomach, and soon after thick ropes of milky cum came out of Free. The feeling of getting filled up relieved the little slut. He moaned softly at the feeling and clung to the older one. "I'm surprised," The blonde chuckled.

"I told you I could take it all," Lui smirked. The two went ahead with a heated make-out session, to which in the middle Free sent Valt a video with the caption "We're breaking up," 

"You're such a bad boy," Lui laughed. Free just shrugged and pushed Lui back onto the bed for round two. 

~The End~