Shu and Valt

Thanks to my friend for the request

Also, can we js have a minute to admire the pic above!! I found it on Pinterest and omg it's AMAZING!!

~Story Start~

"If I can't have you as mine, I'll make you mine," The crimson boy muttered. His warm breath pressed against his hand as he held his chin.

~A couple hours ago~

Shu's POV

It all started when I heard the knock on the door. It was probably the pizza or something.

"I'll get it!" My girlfriend, Val jumps up from my couch and goes to answer the door. There was one word that set me off. "Free!" She sounded overjoyed...excited to see this other guy.

"De La Hoya," I gritted through my teeth. I gave him a death stare, my red scar glowing with my eyes.

"You're beginning to look a bit like Lui," The blonde laughed. He welcomed himself into my home.

"These are beautiful glasses," He said, picking up a glass from the kitchen. "I see the lady shares a trait with her taste and herself," He poked my Val on her nose. Immediately, my girl's face turns red.

"And I see you like intruding," I spite back at him, but he merely laughs.

"My Val, do tell me, how do you deal with him? Your charismatic energy is nothing compared to his..." He stopped talking and looked at me funny. "Darkness,"

"Aww, I appreciate it, Free! But Shu is great," Val giggled, playfully hitting the blonde on his shoulder. My mind zoomed back to all the times she did that to me. That was what she did to me not him.

"Well, it's about time Val and I head to bed, I'll escort you out, De La Hoya," I tell him, standing up from the couch. I half escort half shove him out of my apartment.

"Bye Free! See you tomorrow for the movie?" Val yelled from behind me. Free gave her one last thumbs up before I pushed him out. I slammed the door and looked at my princess.

"Movie?!" I question.

"Yeah!" She cheers, oblivious to my anger. "He asked me to go to the movies-"

"No!" I yell.

"Why not? Free's a great guy, he's the best!!-"

"No!!" I cut her off. "I'm the best, I'm your best. I'm you're guy, you're mine, not his!!" I practically screamed. Val looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You need to get some sleep," and with that, she just left the room and went to sleep.

"Val, wait," I try to stop her, but she goes to our bedroom.

She stops in front of the bedroom door. "Oh, and you're sleeping on the couch tonight," And with that, she shuts the door.

"What?!" I yell, smashing a nearby glass that Free had held. "That bastard," I mutter to myself. I begin to pace around the kitchen, anger burning in my eyes. Between the anger, jealousy, hatred, and love, a plan starts to form in my head. "If I can't have her as mine, I'll make her mine," I smirk. I make my way to the bathroom. I grab some handcuffs and ropes inside a secret shelf behind the bathtub. This plan was perfect, it'll make everything perfect.

"Hmmm," I heard Val mutter in her sleep. I crept inside our bedroom. She was sleeping soundly. Her hands cuddled up to her chest, and she was making cute snoring sounds. I took one last look at her before sweeping her up in my arms. I carry her to the bathroom, slowly placing her in the bathtub, being careful not to wake her up. "Free," She muttered with a smile. I stared at her angrily. That bastard won't have her, I thought to myself. Slowly, I tie ropes from her hands and legs to anything nearby. I kept her legs widening, which almost woke her up. After grabbing a knife from the kitchen I rip up the bluentte's pants. Leaving me only to her lingerie. "Shu?" A small voice asks. My red eyes are met by soft brown eyes.

"Hey," I grumble, avoiding eye contact.

"W-what are you doing?" She asks, worry starts to fill her voice as she looks around. She struggles to try and free her hands.

"There's no use, you won't get free, my dear," I smirk, trailing my finger across her upper thigh.

"Shu...what are you doing?" She whimpers, her eyes glistening.

"Making you mine," I stand up and whisper in her ear. She shivers at the sensation. Her eyes filled with pure terror. I move her underwear out of the way, revealing my prize.

"Don't do this," She cries, again trying to break the ropes.

"You've left me no choice, baby," I soothe as I take off my clothes. "Free can't have you, so I will make you permanently mine,"

"A-and how are you going to do that?" She hesitates.

"By having a baby with you," I smirk. Finally, the last piece of my clothing was off. I hold my member in my hands, stroking it. I softly press it against Val's vulva, almost like massaging it.

"Hmm~" She tries to hold back her small moans. "Please, Shu, stop!" She cries.

"Too late," I smirk. I slip two fingers out from my mouth and into her opening. I press her legs even farther out, giving me more space. Once her opening was slick enough, I removed my hands and replaced it with my cock. At first, I made small movements, rotating my hips slowly.

"Ahm~" She again, tried to fight her moans. I take Val by her chin, my fingers resting beneath it. I force her to look at me, her eyes filled with fear.

"Try to enjoy this baby, I'm doing it for love, you know?" I ask softly. She tears our eye contact apart and trails the bathroom tiles instead. "Fine," I sigh. "Your choice,"

I increased my speed and pounded Val into the bathtub. Her moans increase in volume, and she now has trouble hiding them.

"That's it," I yell, grabbing onto her upper thighs for support.

"Aaah" She moans. "Fuck, Shu~" Her already high-pitched voice rises. Our bodies shake in unison, as I watch her cute little butt jiggle. (I js felt like I had to add that lol) My nails claw into her thighs as I thrash harder. A small knot starts to clump up in my stomach. "Almost there..." She mutters.

"Almost there," I smile, happy to see her enjoying this. I pound harder, my speed much faster than before. The knot in both our bodies gets bigger until it flows out of my member. I watch as the ropes of white cum start to fill her up. Little droplets sway out, proving that I overfilled her. "Was that that bad?" I ask her, detaching myself from her crotch.

"I'll admit, I was hella nervous at the beginning," She tells me as I undo the ropes.

"But?" I ask, hopefully.

"But I felt better by the end," She smiled.

"And maybe we can start a family now," I kiss her cheek.

"And...if it didn't work this time, I'll be ok with doing it again. Maybe just tell me beforehand," She says, letting me scoop her up in my arms. "And about Free," I put my finger on her lips, stopping any more conflict.

"We can discuss that tomorrow," I say.

"But Shu! What you did I loved, but the reason I hated-!" I cut her off yet again.

"I said tomorrow," I tell her sternly as I approach our bedroom. I place and tuck her in the bed. "Goodnight, dear," I whisper, getting in bed next to her. She doesn't reply and turns her back to me.

"Fine," I grunt under my breath.

~The End~

Heyyy! So, this is my first time writing sex with a girl, so it may not have been very good...but I tried! Pls do give me some feedback on this one, because I really want to do a Kris and Sasha smut soon, or even another Boyxfemboy smut again because this was rlly fun. So pls do give me feedback, it will be MUCH appreciated. Thank uuuu :D