Valt and Free

"Freeee!" Valt yelled. "Free where are youuuuuuu??" Valt zoomed through the BC Sol hallways looking for his friend. "Sasha!" He smiled at his bluenette friend.

"Hey Valt!" She smiles.

"Have you seen Free anywhere?"

"He's probably outside," She replies.

"Sasha, I need some help with something!" Kris yelled. A smug smile grew on Sasha as she said goodbye to Valt and ran to Kristina's office. Valt ran outside, again yelling Free's name. He kept running until he stumbled upon the Bey stadium.

"Hey Free!!" He cheered while running up to him. Free had a bored expression and was blading.

"Hi Valt," he said, kinda bland. Aoi sat down and watched his friend Blade. It was maybe 15 minutes, but it felt like 1 hour to Valt. Free kept tilted his head back, revealing his neck. It looked like a blank canvas...just waiting for kisses. No Valt! Stop being a pervert Valt thought to himself, but he couldn't stop looking. Free's hips moved a bit when he launched, intriguing the brown-eyed boy. And then there was De Lay Hoya's lips. They were parted open and looked so soft and luscious. Valt tried to hold back this sudden urge, but before he knew it, he hardened. His legs started to shift uncomfortably and he tried to calm down, but Free kept turning him on. Every small thing he did, it was like Free new exactly what Valt wanted.
"Free..." Aoi muttered quietly. He looked him up and down. From her yellow hair to his small but cute ass, to his sexy legs. It all turned Valt on. He wanted him...no, he needed him.

"Hm?" The blond answered. His black eyes met Valt's. He stared blankly, but his expression dropped a bit when he noticed the weird position Aoi was in. He tried hard to avoid contact with the lump in Valt's pants, but Aoi was fidgeting so much that it became impossible.

 "Free..." Valt muttered again, this time it came out squeaky. Free's suspicion grew as the million possibilities, not exactly clean possibilities, fled through his head.

"Hm?" The gold dragon replied yet again. His voice too was uneasy. Aoi stood up from the grass and walked uncomfortably towards his prey. "Hm?" Free repeated, this time it was full of worry that he attempted to hide. The black-eyed boy stared back at the arena and tried his best to ignore Valt.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Aoi asked. His two fingers grabbed onto the other boy's chin, forcing Free to look at him. "You've never really been the shy type," Valt's voice was deep and seductive. On accident, Free glanced at Valt's lump. He looked away when the bluenette looked at him. "This is the mess you made, so you should help me fix it, aye?"

"I-" Free tried to speak but wasn't sure what to say. He simply nodded his head and placed his launcher on the floor. Fafnir stopped spinning and gave a little shine, scared for his owner.

"Submissive, this will be easy," Valt grabbed the other's hand and led him to the grass. They both sat down, Free in front of Valt, they were suspiciously close. "Hi," Aoi breathed into the golden boy's neck. "Does my sensual baby want to have some fun?" Free burned red. The golden boy simply started to unbutton Valt's pants, not saying a word. He then unzipped the pants, sending shivers through Valt. "You're a good boy," Aoi muttered, a satisfied smile placed on his lips. Weirdly, that caused De La Hoya to smile too. He liked that, being called a good boy by Valt...was he a bottom?

Free finished taking off Valt's pants and boxers, revealing his dick. The blonde made small pants as he stared at the cock, a smile on his lips.
"Go ahead," Valt gave permission. The other boy looked up happily and then leaned his head back to the same length as the member. Without hesitation, he circled the tip with his tongue. Aoi gave small huffs as he began stroking the other's hair. He began putting an inch into his mouth, moving his head in and out softly. Then he put another inch, repeating the movement. He kept doing this until Valt's whole cock was in his mouth. "Hmp~" Valt started to make noises.
"Aaahh~" Free made small moans as Valt's throat hit the back of his throat.

"Let's make this more fun," The wonder boy gave a smug smile. Without a warning, he jammed his dick into the back of Free's throat. He gagged as the dick went farther down his throat.
"Vaa~" He tried to pronounce his top's name but wasn't able to speak.

"Shhhh, it's okay," Aoi whispered as he continued jamming. Eventually, he slid his member out, but Free grabbed onto it. "Want more?" De La Hoya moved his hands up and down the dick, making Valt moan.
"Aaaah~Damn Free, you hot slut," Something about Valt's words made Free so happy. The french fry moved his hands faster while maneuvering it up and down. "Aaaah~aah ahah" The blue boy continued to moan. De La Hoya finally dropped the dick, causing pushed the other to the ground and came on top of him. "Now it's my turn," He smiled.
"Yes Master~" The blonde smiled and he started to strip off his clothes. Valt helped him while removing the rest of his clothes as well. Finally, both the boys lay on the grass nude. Valt on top of Free with a lustful look in his eyes.
"How pretty your body is," Valt began to caress the other's body. His hands moved from his stomach and fiddling in the belly button, to Free's nipples.

"Play Time," Free muttered quietly. Valt understood and began to lick and suck on one nipple and play with the other. Aoi started to lightly press his member over De La Hoya's and rotate his hips, turning the bottom on. "Please, enter me, I'm beggin' you," The blonde whimpered.

"Your wish is my command," The top one smiled and placed 2 fingers on Free's lips. He immediately opened his mouth wide and let his tongue play around and wet the fingers. With the other hand, the wonder boy placed the other boy's legs on his shoulder, kissing his upper thigh and then licking his whole length.

"Valt~" Free smiled dreamily. The wonder boy pulled his fingers out of De La Hoya's mouth and placed them next to the entry.

"You ready?" He asked. Free nodded his head and put his head back, excited to get fucked. Aoi wasted no time and stuck a single finger in, summoning a groan from the prodigy. He stuck another and began making a scissoring motion.

"Agh," Free huffed softly. The bluenette positioned himself and took a deep breath before slowly entering. The older one (?) gasped. The sound was angelic to Valt, he needed more. He played nice at first...but now he's going to get what he wanted.
He shoved his dick inside of Free, making it go in and much faster than before. The older moaned and screamed in pain as Valt sped up.
"More~" Free spoke the crucial word in sex...more. Valt's smile reached his eyes as he pounded harder and harder. "Aaaah~!" The cute one made adorable noises. "Fu~uck Vaaa~lt" The blonde tried to speak between his words but failed miserably.

"So close," Valt muttered as he thrashed harder. Their moans echoed through the forest. A knot summoned in the blonde's stomach as Valt pounded him harder. With moans and gasps, they both reached a climax. Ropes of cum left Valt and Free's tips, but Valt didn't stop. He continued thrashing, splattering cum everywhere. The plants, the trees, even Free's poor Deer friend who had witnessed the whole thing. After pounding for about 3 more minutes, Valt finally released himself. He licked the cum off on Free's stomach and leg, as the blonde did the same for him. They both panted after such an intense orgasm.

"That was nice," Free muttered, cuddling up to the other.

"Your deer looks terrified," Valt replied.

"He'll be fine, he's just feeling single," De La Hoya replied.

"Speaking of single...Can I make you spoken for?" Aoi asked.

"You mean, will I be your boyfriend?" The prodigy questioned.

"Yeah,"

"Then yes, I will," 

 "Yay!" 

~The End~ 

Word count: 1391