Chapter One

"Pres, we changing the dress code round here?" Alfie questioned his voice pitched over the music of the crowded bar.  Word had got out that Luther's daughter was set to arrive soon.  So everyone had showed for one last bash before she came in and began to change shit. 

      Turning to see what the hell he was talking about wasn't easy with a half naked women between his legs but Riz shifted like a pro.  Seeing who just entered Heckler  gently pushed her off and zipped up. 

     "That's...." Hoss his V.P began on his left but cut off seeing two more suites enter behind the first. 

    "Sean Mulligan" he hissed wondering how they could have pissed off the Irish mob.  He'd actively avoided any club business in Boston because of the mob and mafia presence there.  They weren't a big enough club to tangle in that playground.  And for near twenty years they hadn't warranted a visit.  That didn't mean he didn't know all the players and Sean Mulligan was one of the biggest.

     Ordering Hoss and the rest of the executive to stay he gave the order for the rest to scatter.  Then it was a waiting game as everyone hustled out. 

      " I expect given the clear out that your aware of who I am.  My two companions are my nephews , Cian and Aidan.  I've come to inform you that the recent inheritor of this property is under the Mulligan clans protection.  My involvement tonight to show how seriously the family takes her well being" Sean Mulligan announced as he wandered the room looking at the writing on the bar walls.  Words of wisdom Luther was fond of calling it.

" Just as you'll know The Dark Angel's stay clear of Boston business. Are hands aren't clean but this club no longer plays in the deep end of the pool." Heckler offered in return wondering if he should offer the man a drink. Also who the hell Luther's daughter was to win herself Mulligan protection. Important enough that the head of family had come to deliver the message himself.

" Which is why this is a friendly visit. Though in the past week I've learned I should have watched our boarders a little closer." He grumbled finally taking a seat in one of the booths. His two nephews taking up position near the door. " Kennedy is in business with a cousin of mine. The lass is golden when it comes to business. So you should be prepared for her to make changes" Sean waved a finger around to indicated the bar.

They'd expected as much and any intel he offered was more than they'd been able to find. Which now that Austin knew of the connection, made sense. It also left him backed to a wall where she was concerned.  A women with zero loyalties to them and history with the fucking Irish mob. 

      "  Is this visit also to warn us to find a new home?" Hoss questioned as he'd been trying to figure a diplomatic way of asking something similar. 

      " I will na interfere unless someone tries to harm the girl.  From what I ken she's a fierce wee thing and can handle her own.  Your clubs presence will also insure her safety." Sean  answered then stood as if that was the end of it.  Reaching into the breast pocket of his suite jacket he withdrew a card which he placed in the table.  " Call if there's trouble" he ordered them turned and left. 

     "What the fuck was that?!" Bais ground out finally moving fully into the room. 

         "As warnings go it was a pretty nice one.  I'll admit my nuts turtled there for a moment.  One of the nephews looked all to willing to remove them...."Cuff's began to nervously ramble before Bais told him to shut up. 

      Going to the bar he grabbed a beer then gave a nod for everyone to return. He needed to think the situation over more before he talked about it. Also there wasn't much they could do until the golden child arrive. When Rizzle, one of the newer club whores sidled back up he took the distraction. Placing his hand on the back of her neck Austin bent her over the nearest table. He'd lost his virginity in this bar. This may be his last chance to get his dick wet, so he'd take it.

Taking up a seat at the bar Hoss watched the Pres rail the women hard as the party picked up steam. Bais soon joined him but like Heckler wasn't big on words. Which suited him just fine. The Mulligan's connection to Luther's daughter was a big fucking deal. One they'd need to carefully work around.

After Heckler had taken over things had changed alot. They'd spent years trying to drop the illegal shit and go legit. Problem was cash flow had some of the guys talking about going back to drug running. Buying out Luther's daughter had been the answer.
When that went bust he'd planned to convince her in a non violent way to leave, then sell to them.  The Mulligan threat now meant they were officially stuck with her. 

     " We need to know what her brand of business is?" Bais offered to no one in particular before he got up and left.  Looking up he saw old Colly watching him from the other end of the bar.  She'd been with Luther for years but he'd never really trusted the women.  And it was no secret how pissed she'd been when the old man left her nothing.  They'd have to keep and eye on her once the daughter finally showed up. 

     Calling it a night himself Hoss headed to the barn out back.  He was too young to be this tired he though. 

      Boston

      As ordered Kenny pulled into Boston.  A huge pain in the ass giving she was hauling a trailer behind a truck.  But following direction she soon found herself easily parking behind Mulligan's Pub.

Four days ago she'd left Chicago with orders from Brandon Mulligan to stop in for introductions. Over the years she'd met a couple of Quincy's cousins. But those meetings had always been as his business partner. This stop was Kenny entering the Mulligan's territory. A territory she'd be setting up a business on the outskirts of.

Having the families blessing was vital to her plans for her new business. So while she felt less than social on a good day Kennedy went around and entered through the front. Her eyes picking out security as she approached the crowded bar.

      " Kennedy Cole,  ye be a sight for sore eyes lass" a deep voice startled her but she knew that voice well from her early beginnings with the family. Turning Kenny looked up at the amused face of Magnus Mulligan or should she say Irish through his club affiliations. A moment latter her cheek was smooshed into a wide hard chest as he hugged her.

"Magnus" she chuckled before pushing herself free only to find them surrounded by a group of men. By the look they were more of the cousins. " I thought you were in South Carolina now?" She questioned looking back in time to see the smile dim on his face.

" Here on business. And long enough to hear your cheating on me with another club." Magnus had clearly been trying for a teasing tone but he didn't pull it off.

" I inherited them. And my only association will be as landlady and possibly boss. I intend to make the business land neutral ground" she offered not even sure I'd it was possible.

" It's already being looked into lass.  Come this way.  My fathers out but Grandda and me mum are in the parlour" one of the men cut in before introducing himself as Finn.  Which meant he was in line to one day lead the family. 

    "Lead the way" she pulled out the charm.  And she may or may not have checked out his fine ass  on the way. 

Author's Note: 

  Before you start bashing the road name Heckler, it's part of a gun type.  Get ready for her arrival and sparks to fly.