1.MAY MONTH

Archana Gupta (Mother of Anika)
Vikas Gupta (Father of Anika)

Anika's pov:
It was May month and it was pouring very much.I woke up as usual and started getting ready for going to hospital.I got into shower and had a warm bath.I came back to my room after shower and wore a pink kurti with light blue color jeans and no earrings as doctors should not wear accessories because of attending patients. I was wearing a gold chain as daily because it was gift from my parents and i always used to remove before going to operation theatre. I took my white coat and bag from my desk . Rachna ,my sister who was sleeping like she didn't have college today. I woke her up and got out of the room .My mother was making breakfast and father was already having his breakfast reading the newspaper deeply.He got distracted seeing me enter the kitchen and kept the newspaper aside. My father used to adore me everyday saying I'm beautiful. He was the first man complimenting in my life since childhood.I sat infront of him and mother started serving breakfast. I had my breakfast in hurry because I was late for the work.Before leaving the house ,I joined my hands to God and took ashirwad from parents.
(Ashirwad: it is blessing took from elders by touching their feets )
I was wearing my sandal and opened the door for leaving when suddenly someone called my name. "Anika,Anika.....here tale this umbrella,it may rain in evening." I was mother offering the umbrella and it made think how can someone be so sweet and adoring.Hugging my mother ,I left the house and took metro to reach the hospital.It was sunny plus dark and dizzy day,there were chances of rain.When I was lost in my thoughts,a old lady came infornt on me with carry bags and was struggling to stand ...so I got up from my seat and offered her to sit . She passed me smile that made me happy. Helping others always made me happy for no reason and I would enjoy too . Working for 3years in hospital have made me realise how gretaful are we for our good health."Next station is...",made me come back from my music world and it was my stop . I got off the metro and started walking towards the hospital..naaahh..I would say started running....

I reached the hospital and went to my cabin . A sweeper was cleaning my desk and my eyes suddenly got stuck on the table. It made me stay in shock for a few seconds and later I was so much happy that my expressions changed from shock to joy within milliseconds. I saw "DR.ANIKA GUPTA" new name plate on my desk as I was requesting the management for new name plate since 1 week and they have finally made new shiny one. The old one was broken little bit and it was looking dull which always made me little sad.Sweeper was holding the old name plate and asked me" Can i throw this in dustbin"
Dustbin..dustbin...naaah noo.. don't throw it please as I wanted to keep it has my forever first name plate memory.I pleaded her with my eyes and she handed me the name plate carefully and left the cabin. I glared at the old name plate for sometime and put it inside my bag when a nurse came knocking on door"Excuse me Dr. Anika...The patient in general ward on bed no. 14 has some pain in the body. Can u please examine him?"
I wore th coat and went with the nurse to the ward . The patient had pain due to strong dose of syringe from yesterday night.It was no serious. I examined him , changing some prescription for medicines and went to Dr. Megha's cabin.So i entered the cabin to see my two work buddies were busy sipping the coffees from the cup.
"Good morning ,Anika" was greeted by both Dr. Megha and Dr. Annirudh.Dr.Megha and I were from same college and same year whereas Dr. Annirudh was out junior but he was really good friend and never felt junior. I hifi both them asking my coffee cup .They were already ready with my cup too...

We were giggling and making fun how yesterday night after drinking Annirudh called his crush and asked her out. Yesterday night we did a small Sunday party and Annirudh became so tight because he saw his crush story with someguy..his heart was broken for sure....
He drank too much ,losing his control and dailed her name and spell everything from his heart. Morning he got to know what he did when he saw the last dail and
switched off his phone due to embarrassement .Soon Annirudh went out to attend a patient and we both were left alone but together.Megha's phone rang and it was Annirudh's crush call and suddenly i heard shoot from outside the window.That made us shouttt and peek outside the window to seee......

Thank you for reading the chapter.I know I'm not good at writing because it's my first time but i hope to improve.Please drop your comments if any suggestions.Please vote and share the book with your reader friends.
Next chapter will be something different.... Wait and thank you for your Support and Love.