4.EYE CONTACT

Anika's pov:
I woke and I saw time ,I was running late to hospital . Took a fast bath and went out to have breakfast and left soon because I had a meeting to attend.I took metro and reached hospital.Thankfully i reached the hospital at time and was able to attend the meeting without any worries.After the meeting i went to my cabin and took out the phone from bag and saw that chain . Immediately i went out of the hospital and asked the back gate guard about yesterday's incident.

He told me that some people were chasing  that strange man and shot him within sitting in  car. I asked him to remember his face but unfortunately he told that he was wearing a mask and was unable to see him. I asked other people but no one saw his face and lost my hopes.

Whyy..whhy was i searching for him? obviously to return the chain ...only that's the reason ?I was lost in my thoughts.I went back to hospital,did all the check ups and afternoon we went out for lunch because I forgot to bring my lunch box . We went to restaurant and sat talking about Annirudh's lovelife. He was really a good and kind person I have met ever in my life.He has been ignoring his crush call from 2 days and she had texted both me and megha asking about him but Annirudh told us to not to reply. We ordered the food and were waiting for food when I saw Annirudh's crush coming our way. I told Annirudh and he started panicking like a kid and was trying to escape but his crush came directly and stood in front of him . He was left with no words and letters

(Samantha: Annirudh's crush)

"Hyyy...why are ignoring me ?what did i do wrong???"she asked shouting and Annirudh was shock seeing  her shouting. She sat with him and told him that she has been liking him since 2 years even before he was in love with her. Me and megha were able to see the blushing and smile slowly glowing on Annirudh's face . He sincerely asked her to be his girlfriend by holding her hands and she agreed and hugged each other tightly. Megha and i started coughing to make them come out from their world.

"Its my treat ,I will pay the bill "Annirudh told us and we were happy too. We enjoyed the food and were really happy to see our friend been in relationship. Soon we finished and Annirudh took a day off to enjoy his first date with his girlfriend.Megha got call from her husband after sometime and she left too.

But before leaving I told her that how things were going at my home about my marriage and she also told me to get married ,it won't be tough after marriage. She was married since last 1 year   with her long term boyfriend.I was confused in my thoughts and was almost done with my work , thought of leaving the hospital.

I catched the metro and reached home and saw guests at my home. I entered and saw a handsome boy sitting on sofa with a man of same has my dad's age. The handsome boy was in suit and that was making me look at him from up to bottom. I went near sofa and sat.

Aditya Shukla is a civil engineer and rich dad's only son . He was 29 years old and his dad wanted him to get married soon and settle but he was not interested.

Aditya 's pov:
The main door made opening  sound and that made me look in that direction. A beautiful, pretty girl wearing a normal baggy kurta and a jeans with no extra accessories, holding a bag and her hairs falling on her face made her look an extraordinarily beautiful woman. She leaned from door to see me and my dad sitting on sofa.She came and sat infront of our sofa. We made a eye contact without any fliching. She had dark black colored eyes and that made me lost in her thoughts and eyes.

I didn't regret coming here i thought. My dad wanted me to settle and get married to someone but I was not into love,
I didn't believe in marriage and commitment for life. But for the first time I wanted to commit to someone.

Her parents told her to make tea for us. She went to kitchen and was busy making tea and i was missing her glance . My father was searching a bride for me and she was also selected by him . I didn't even saw her photo before coming to see her.

She came to living room holding the tray of tea cups and offered everybody. The moment she came to offer me ,I went blank seeing her beauty overflowing  and we had a eye contact which made a man's heart flutter.

I have met many girls before, obviously not by choice but by force. I have seen rich people's daughter and even two three normal living people but this girl was something completely different and I wanted to experience that.

Our parents were discussing about something but I had my eyes only on her.I saw her taking her sister with her to kitchen by giving us some silly reason. I was unable to hear them but definitely she was unaware of what is happening in that home. After sometime I saw her face getting sad ,i didn't knew the reason but maybe her sister told her something...that's what I was guessing.

Her parents were telling about how they have faced so much and how they are too small in front on us. They wanted her daughter to be loved and respected in her next house. But she was just sitting there with no expression or anything,kept her head down whole time after coming from kitchen.

Her parents asked my father to allow some time to talk their daughter.They went to their room and explained everything to her maybe . Later they came and i asked her parents to allow me to talk her privately.They told me yes and left both us in her room.

Thank you for your love and support.Vote and comment on this chapter. Keep supporting.
Love you.