10.COLD COFFEE

Deepak : Aditya's assistant

Aditya's pov:

Once we were at hospital,she thanked me and was going to hospital. But I called her to ask whether she was angry at me. The words came out of mouth but didn't complete the sentence. She even asked what I was asking her about but i responded with nothing. I just get nervous sometimes when she looks at me .

Someone started to call her name from far away,she came running towards us.
Maybe she was anika's friend or colleague. I introduced myself to her and she did the same but Anika was giving side eye to me.

I saw time on watch and left saying farewell to them.

After dropping her at hospital,i went to my office. In the way to office,i could still smell a scent in my car and it was so nice , beautiful.I was still feeling that she was sitting right next to me.

I reached office and my assistant accompanied me. He asked me why was he late today and told I had some things to do. I asked me to bring my coffee to my office.

He bought the coffee and kept on my table with some files to review. I removed my overcoat and hanged on the cloth hanger.

I sat on my seat and started going through the files. There was lot of work to do,so I just kept myself busy to do the work.

After sometime, assistant came and asked if I was going to have lunch or not. I saw outside the window to see that it was already noon. "U go ahead,I will be accompanying you within 10minutes" ,after completing my words ,i continued my work and he left the cabin.

We had put dinner in our cafeteria and talked about work.

Deepak was decent, ambitious guy and also my bestfriend. Yes ,he was my best friend. He can only handle things for me ,like no one did.

I haven't told him yet about me meeting Anika and the marriage theory. He was single as I was. And sometimes people used to pair us together and we laugh when we both hear such rumors about us.

He was single because he didn't find a decent girl and also worrying about how to deal the relationship thing.

We were profesional at work and personal when outside the office zone.

After noon lunch ,I got back to work and he went to some site for checking the things were going well or not.

It was 4 and i was exhausted,I have been working whole day . Suddenly I heard a thundering sound and I looked out . It was definitely going to rain.

I don't like rain ,it was shabby, irritating and why is it even a whether. It just ruins the things and nothing else .

Grabbed my files and phone , overcoat and left the office. Before leaving I sent a message to Deepak that I'm leaving the work and going home .

As soon as I opened the back seat car door ,I could smell her scent again.

Shittt..i think she didn't took her umbrella to the hospital,she will be drenched.

Car was started and was on the way to hospital then i remembered i don't have an umbrella to pass her. If I go empty handed definitely she will get drenched anyway and either i want get the rain on myself.

Started driving towards the store and bought two umbrellas. Way back to hospital with thoughts only of her.

Am I trying to impress her?or I am just worried about her?
I didn't have any answers to my own questions.

Parked my car on opposite road to hospital because there was no parking in front of hospital.

She haven't yet left maybe or have she?no no i haven't left, its only 5 now .