6.HER EYES ARE AS DEEP AS OCEAN.

Anika's pov:
We came out of the room and he just declared everyone that he wants to get married to me without even asking me whether I like him or I'm interested in marriage or not.What's wrong with him??I was giving a death stare to him when everyone were happy and talking about our marriage. I went to my parents and told that i didn't agree with marriage.After that , he told them to wait until she wants and he will wait for my reply. He left soon or else i would have killed him.

Entered my room and thought how crazy he is to think i will agree to marry him after his behaviour. No way .. I won't.My sister came and sat next to me saying that the guy was really hot and handsome but how she felt anger once he on his own decided to get married to you without your reply. Don't marry him ,he is so rude and stiff. Many other guys will come,we will wait she told. I told her that I don't want to get married to anyone for some time . She hugged me for consoling and it did work. She was not only my sister but also my best friend.

I went to have a hot shower and came back wearing a loose over sized black shirt and yellow shorts.Went to my study table and saw my phone. Megha had called me before two hours. I called her back as soon as I saw. She told me that her husband have planned a dinner date for them tonight and that's why he came early to pick her up so that she can rest and have sufficient time for herself. The way she was talking,it was sure that she was damn happy. She told me how lucky she was feeling to have him as her husband.The happiness was overload and so she dailed by number. She continued her talk for more than fifteen minutes.

Later I told everything that happened in my home today and she also told me to avoid him if I doesn't have a good opinion or feeling about him.She used respect my decision and also help me take better decisions.I told her that at this point I don't want to get married to anybody.But the answer she gave was very unexpected.She told me that I was completing wrong to think like that. She told how love makes her life better and worthy. Love is about support,care, understanding and always been there for each other and it won't end ever, you won't get bored ,she was expressing everything. Definitely i thought it's because of the reason that she is going on dinner but nah she told me that it's not like that and she would have told the same answer even if I was telling the same thing any other time.We talked for some more time when I heard my mother calling my name from kitchen.

I told megha that I need to go and she told me that she will also get ready and send pictures to her later.My mother was setting the table for dinner as soon as I went out of the room. She had made my favourite pav bhaji and normal food for other members. I was not in a mood to talk to them but obviously it was not easy to avoid them . They were my parents and wanted the best for me but not now. "Come , seat in your seat",told my mother in slow voice to me . I saw my sister jumping and putting her hands in pav bhaji to take a bite but my mother gave a pat on her hands saying it's our my Anu and I knew it was buttering.

(Pav bhaji:A bread like item with little butter and a curry with it .An Indian dish.)

I sat in my place and took my first bite of Pav bhaji and obviously it was tasty as heaven. We all started having our dinner but I was able to sense the silence and they wanted to talk to me but they did well knew that I won't listen to them today. I completed my food not by myself but yeah my sister stole the food from my plate too. After finishing I washed my hands,said good night to parents and went to room. Sister jumped on bed and asked me to join the show which she was watching. I denied but yead she did convince me after a while. She was trying her best to light up mood. We both sat on the bed and started watching the show on laptop.After some time ,I saw the main lead in show doing the best things for his girl and it was so beautiful scene. I was mesmerized by that scene and the chemistry between the leads. The scene made me think about all the talks megha told me and how happy she is . Can I also be happy that much?Will anyone accept me the way I'm?My anger and parents ,will the person accept?When I was busy in my thoughts ,my phone ranged and it was my alarm. I used to sleep by eleven pm and my sister was completely opposite,she is a night owl.

I got off the bed but she was still pulling me to watch the show . It was difficult for me to stay wake at night and i don't personally refer to anyone.I told her that I can't and she let go off me.Packed my things for tommorow and went to bed . Told my sister to wear her earphones and to sleep as soon as possible.

That guy is too much rude and arrogant,how did my parents even agree to meet him...I was thinking about the evening guy. I will say no and I won't marry him.I told myself and slept.

Aditya's pov:
As soon as reached home ,i went to my room and started slowly undressing myself. I was tired because my dad took me directly from my work to her house. I mean Anika's house. She is so pretty, elegant and beautiful soul ,her eyes are asdeep as ocean. Did I say to everyone that I will marry her?how come did I say?when I started to get involved in marriages and stuff ? Anyways I will marry her and end this marriage things or else my father will keep sending on blind dates and I don't want to follow him and waste my time for this nonsense. I wore my grey sweatpants and blue t shirt. I went outside to have dinner and saw my father accompanying me from stairs to dinner table. He was more than happy. Finally his son has agreed to marry someone. We sat and together started having dinner.He asked me "why did you suddenly agreed on marrying her?". Just no reason i thought. She is simple with decent job and it's time for me to settle in my life and start a family I lied to him. It was wrong but no option he left for me.After dinner ,he told me he is happy and proud of my decision. Passed a small smile to each other and i returned to my room.

It was late but I had some work ,so I opened my laptop. I started with my work . It's been one hour since I was busy on laptop, finally I was feeling sleepy. I closed my laptop and went down to kitchen to drink some water. While pouring the water in glass,the visuals of her were coming in front on my eyes. How she beautifully she brought the tea for us. While thinking,i overpoured the water and it started spilling,so i got my thoughts back in position. I put the glass to sink and drank directly from bottle and went back to my room. Slowly i slept in bed and closed my eyes but the only thing I was seeing was her face again and again. Something is wrong with me I said and went to balcony. Moon was shining in dark pitch night ,I was comparing the moon to her. I brushed my hairs with my hands and messed it completely,went back to sleep. After struggling for a while I did started getting sleepy and went to sleep .

Next morning i woke up before i alarm could ring . Went to washroom and started brushing my teeth. I was in half sleepy mode and didn't even noticed that I put the shaving cream rather than the toothpaste. I spit it out and rinsed my mouth . The tea is the solution for refreshment i thought and went left the room . I told the worker to give me some nice ginger strong tea to reduce the head ache and sat on the couch reading the newspaper.

Thank you for your support and love. Keep supporting and do vote an share the story with your reading friends. Thank you so much. Love you all. Please vote 🙏