19.WE WON'T,OUR DESTINY WILL MAKE US MEET

ANIKA'S POV:
After shot,I went back to room because I was tired. Rachna was hanging out , after a while I went out and saw rachana having chaat.
Then I had some too.

We were meeting guests and I didn't see Aditya for a long time. It was already near to midnight,so i called him but it was saying out of service and then it was switch off. I was worried. I texted him but it got delivered and not recieved.

Then I started getting undressing myself,wore my comfort clothes and went to bed. Next morning,we woke up early because ladies need time to get ready. I saw my phone,the text was now received but not seen. Thought of calling him but we were in hurry to get ready. Our room was completely filled with elder ladies and too much messy.

I was doing my hair when I heard my phone ringing ,before i could go and pick up the phone. My anuty picked and spoke. The call didn't last for even one second. I knew who it might be.

After my hair was done ,i went to see my phone and it was Aditya. He texted me . I saw the message then we all started going to ceremony. The ceremony started but Aditya didn't show up. He said he would attend. So i went to his room. When I reached his room,the room seemed empty,no sound was hearable.

I kept my ear on the door ,and suddenly the door opened. I lost my balance and fell on the person who was behind the door. I was so much embarassed and I didn't even apologize.

I just stayed on his chest until he tried to move me . Then we saw each other. Both were in pause. So I tried moving back but my ears got hurt. The earings got stuck in his kurta ,so it was not possible to move without untangling the earrings.

He slowly started helping me out . After struggling for while ,he was successful removing the earrings.
I apologised to him because of the damage i caused on his attire.

He said nothing and we both when outside to attend the ceremony.All were applying haldi and enjoying. I saw my father talking to Aditya . But I don't know what they were talking about.

People were dancing and enjoying with music. Aditya didn't join us and went back to his room. The ceremony went till mid afternoon then everybody returned back to their rooms.

Next day,it was mehndi ceremony.

Morning I woke up and I saw Deepak having coffee. He was waking alone with cup in his hand and was taking on phone.

I took my steps towards him. I was standing behinyhim ,so he didn't know my presence. He turned and got scared a little because of my sudden appearance.

I greeted him good morning and asked him what was he doing early in morning. The ceremony was at night. He told that Aditya has some doubts about one project,so he was talking to him.

I said okay .

"You both are in same room,why do you need to talk on call?You can just tell him."

"He left for work today morning. He won't be attending any one of the further functions."

He left?Why??Is everything ok?

Maybe Deepak was able to see my concern.

"He had work to do,so he left. I told him I would but it was important and he wanted to attend it by himself "

I said," okay. By the way,can I ask you something?I think he might be none of my Buisness but still I'm asking you this out of concern. Why does Aditya doesn't eat lunch or dinner?I mean I saw him he is not eating anything since he was here. Would you like to answer it?"

I was able to see little bit of hesitation in his voice. He was thinking thoroughly.

"Deepak,it's okay if you don't want to tell . I asked it because if you know I had dinner with him and his father that day ,and uncle was also telling that he doesn't eat food from outside and the restaurant was private. That day i didn't ask him but now I have been noticing too"