20.FIRST KISS

ADITYA'S POV:
I heard my phone ringing in middle on my shower . Deepak picked the call and talked on the call. Once I came out of shower,I saw Deepak packing his things. I asked him where was he going. He said the call was from company,and that they need me. He didn't want me to leave the ceremony, so he was going back to city on behalf of me.

I told him not to go anywhere and to pass the phone. He passes my phone and I talked to them . I said Deepak that i will be leaving from here tommorow early morning and he could continue the ceremony to attend. He denied and told he would go there ,so i can attend here.Finally,he lost and agreed to stay.

In early morning I left for work . I thought of dropping a text to Anika about my absence but it won't make any difference i thought.

I called Deepak and asked him to drop Anika's family in his car to their home after completing the marriage.

Half an hour later on call with Deepak,I received a text. I was in middle of meeting. Still i clicked on my side button,the screen showed up the notification. Anika texted me. I saw the message ,she was asking for dinner on Tuesday. I didn't open the chat. If I opened and I can't reply then I would seem I'm ignoring her. So , I can't.

I stopped the metting and asked everyone to leave. Called Deepak into cabin right away and asked what's my schedule on Tuesday. He said we had important dinner with an international client in Mumbai.

"Cancel it. I mena reschedule it. I can't make it on that day".
He didn't ask anything or told anything but did as I said because he knew I won't doing simply.

Late by evening i replied to Anika that I would be free on Tuesday but restaurant will be picked by me.

I was now on the way to pick her up . It's the dinner night. She was looking pretty as usual. Her beauty was just awesome.

She sat inside the car,I took her to normal restaurant. Last time we went to fancy one and it was expensive too. This dinner was by her side and i didn't wanted her to pay so much on dinner. So i picked a less fancy one which was convenient for her.

We went inside , placed our orders. In between I saw she was looking into the kitchen for something or someone. I didn't ask her .

Our orders arrived and she started having her first bite. I asked her how it was and she said it was good.

I told her that this restaurant was my first achievement when I started working. I was talking for too long and then i realised that I was talking too much. I apologised but she seemed interested.

After dinner,we went outside and then she gifted me a little bear. She told it might help me to keep calm.

It was late,so we hopped inside the car. She was struggling with her seat,I went to help her. I was trying to fix the seat when it suddenly went back side and my body was leaning on her.

I was on top of her,we were too close to each other. I could smell her. My lips were sluterring ,I wanted to smash a kiss on her lips. But I knew it would lead us to wrong terms. And i didn't want that to happen.I was feeling my hands weaking and wanting to grab her tightly. Then Anika suddenly moved forward and that made me in my sense.

It was awkward,so we didn't speak anything . We reached at her place and she went home.

On the way to my home,i received text from her. She was asking whether I reached or not. I replied her that I'm was almost there.

Deepak was on the way to Rachana's college. I was unable to make time to visit there. I went to hospital,since the accident guy was getting discharged today. Anika had texted me that it was his last day there.

Morning after breakfast,i didn't head to office and went to hospital. I called Anika ,she didn't receive it . I saw Dr. Annirudh in the hallway.

"Excuse me,Dr. Annirudh,right?"

"Yes,you are Aditya I guess. Come with me"

I didn't even introduce myself to him and recognised me. He said that Anika had already told him that I might be visiting today and asked him to direct me. She was busy on her duty.

He took to the patient,they were almost ready to leave. They were happy and smiling towards me. I was talking to them and then Annirudh received a call ,he excused us and went.

I was at reception helping to complete their paper work and amount. Anika tapped my shoulder, I saw her. She had tied her hairs up and was sweating very much. She was drying up her sweat with her handkerchief.

She was just going to talk to me and then I saw my father coming here. I held Anika's wrist and started running upstairs. He had told me that he would be visiting today and i should keep myself away.

But actually I came here to see Anika. I wanted to see her so badly. And haven't told my father yet about our marriage cancellation. He doesn't know anything.

I was running forward and Anika was behind me . We reached near storage room and I locked the door from inside. It was very little gap between us.

"Why are we running and from whom are you running?"

" My father is here and he told me to not to visit hospital anymore so that he could take care of it . And i haven't told him about us .....I mean about me visiting today. If he sees me then I will get a good hearing today. "

She nodded and looked up. Her face was looking at me with pretty eyes. I was loosing my control. At that moment ,she started sweating more because of no ventilation in the room.

I removed my coat and kept it on shelf. I lossened my tie , opened my collar button. She was cleaning the sweat with her sleeves. And her chest touched me. The tension was increasing between us. She was unaware of what was happening. And inside me was struggling to control my emotions on her.

Because of heat,her steps were kept moving and she didn't realise the distance between us was minimizing.She was making her lips wiggle with saliva since they were becoming dry. I was keeping eye on her every moment.Her eyes caught me looking at her lips .

She said that my father might have left by now,and we can move out. She made her steps towards the door. I grabbed her arms and stopped her. She was stiff. I put my hands on her cheeks cleaning her sweat from her face. My hands slowly grabbed her by neck and other hand going towards her other cheek. I leaned forward without in sense of what I was trying to do to her. My face was close to her face ,i closed my eyes . And i could feel my lips reaching her lips. The lips were going to touch when she told she likes someone else. My hands left her without thinking anything else.

She made her steps back ,and i was just looking at her . By the time i could ask anything else. The door opened,i didn't recognise the women who opened the door. Anika left as soon as the door opened without looking behind. I took my coat from the shelf, wore it and was leaving the hospital.

One lady came to me and said that Anika will contact you later. I left the hospital and went back to my home. I was furious,who she likes? Why did I stopped. I should have kissed her without hesitation. I was regretting but really I was feeling sorry for her. I might have made her feel uncomfortable that's why she left.

Cursed myself,just we were getting on good terms and been friends. I ruined it . I made tea for myself and was sipping it. My anger was out of control and i cracked the tea cup in my hands with force. It broke and some of the glass sticked in my skin. It was bleeding.

From my left hand,I took my wallet and looked at Anika's photo.It calmed me,the servants came and started bandaging my hand. They called doctor.

I told them to not to tell this to my father . I went to my room ,lied on bed thinking who does she like?I didn't see anything going on. I slept on the bed thinking.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ❤️ FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT @JUSTWRITTINGGG. I HOPE YPU LIKE AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER. I HAVE JUST STARTED THE ACCOUNT AND WILL TRY BEST TO KEEP YOU ENTERING. FOLLOW MY IG ACC ,SO I CAN KNOW WHO IS READING MY BOOK. LOVE YOU 😘