9.LOOKING HOT

Anika's pov:
We reached at my hospital and then before I could have gotten out from car,Aditya opened the car door for me.

I saw him and got out of the car.
I told him thank you for dropping me today and started going in hospital.

"Anika..are you..?" he asked but didn't complete the sentence.

"Were you asking something", I asked in curiosity. He responded with a no . Before i would turn around,i heard someone calling my name from far . I saw megha running towards me and i didn't want that but before i would have stopped her ,she came running very fast.

I was worried because I knew she would definitely ask me about the guy behind me.

"Who is this guy, Anika?,I didn't knew you were seeing someone girl" she teased me . I told her that he is just friend and met me on the way ,so he dropped me.

Aditya's face was upset and kind of angry maybe,I was unable to understand.

I knew why was this look on his face,but I didn't want to some guy who is nothing to me .

Megha was extrovert and she herself introduced herself to him . She told her name , department and my relationship with her.

Later Aditya did introduced his name and his job.

Megha was in shock that he is working in richest engeneering company.

My friend was not stopping her talks ,so i told Aditya to leave and waved a bye .

I dragged megha with me to hospital.

She kept asking about how we met until I reached my cabin.

I told her finally that he is the guy my parents want me to marry and he wants to marry me even though I told him I don't want to marry him.

He is that guy..the person who is gonna marry you?wow..

I was like what is wow about this.
She apologized and asked how did you guys ended up coming together today?

I told "In morning when I was leaving my house, I saw a car and he was in it,he told me he had some work in that area and thought of dropping me to hospital!"

"Did he really had some work?"

I said I don't know and I was already mad at him . I told him I don't want to marry me but he declared in front on whole family that he wants to marry me.

Since I was mad that him ,i didn't talk much to him but he is actually nice .

"Nice?.just now you said you were mad at him and now he is nice?"she questioned.

Because while coming,i forgot my lipstick and he bought a whole new one when I told him I don't want and that too branded.

He has money and is working at richest company, obviously he will spend on his girl.

"His girl??are you serious?"

I'm not his girl.

He doesn't work at that company,that company is his.

"What??he owns that company??who is he??is he Aditya Shukla ?"

"Yes ,he is that guy"

"Bro ,you got that guy which every other girl is demanding . I heard he does like girl or had any girlfriend till now.Yeah you might be right,he is just doing this marriage simply,not nay feelings "

"Exactly,he is rude i think. I don't like him.lets leave that topic ,it makes my head messed up"

"Ok leave ,let's start work,I will go and you also join soon. Bye"