13.A HEARTBREAK

ADITYA'S POV: I went home after leaving from metro station. My dad was sitting right in the living hall having his evening tea.He was wearing his office attire , he didn't change that means it has been much time he came home. By his face formulation, he seemed worried . I sat next to the sofa to him.I greeted him a good evening and he returned the same. I asked him what was wrong. He told that he is just having more work load and a minor headache .

I called the waiter and asked him to bring my dads medications. Because of the busy schedule ,he was not taking the medications on the time. The waiter bought the medications and also handed a glass of water. I gave that to dad and he took the medications.

I asked him how was the schedule for tomorrow. He said that he had some things to attend tomorrow and no extra work. I said a okay.

"Tomorrow we will be having dinner with Anika,i asked her but she wanted you to join too. "

I saw happiness passing into his face and excitment. He didn't ask why and where nothing. He asked for the timings. He told him to book the entire restaurant and send driver to pick her up.

I was happy seeing him in a good mood. I nodded a okay and told him to rest and go to bed so he could get enough sleep.

I was having less appetite, so avoided the dinner and went to bed directly. When I was laying on the bed ,I opened my phone and saw her number. I was staring at it. I didn't have the courage to text her or message her.

I saved her number with her name and kept aside.Later I again opened my phone and edited her name by adding a heart next to her.

Went back to sleep.

Next morning I woke up and went to office early to finish the work early.After having a whole damn busy day , I was free by 6pm. Between those hours , there was no single hour in which I didn't get thoughts of her.

I was sitting in cabin on my chair and I took out my phone from my pocket.I texted her that i would be picking her up by 7 30 pm. She didn't reply and I was not waiting for her reply neither.

After 27 minutes she finally replied with a ok.Just a o.k . Why did she reply like that, I thought she maybe mad and didn't want to get her more mad.

I left the office and went home. My dad had called me by that time , he told he would come directly to the restaurant and meet us there.

I went to room and undressed my suit , I opened my cupboard and removed a brown shirt with white straight pants.I wore those . A Rolex watch on my and with Armani perfume.I wore casual shoes and left.

Now I was on the way to pick her up, before going there I went somewhere else.I stopped by a flower shop. I didn't know which flowers she liked so I asked them to add each type of flower in a bouquet.

I went to her place and was waiting down streets for her. I didn't call her because I didn't want her to get ready in hurry.

After 10 minutes of waiting,she called her herself and told she is ready. I told her that I was waiting for her down already.

She came down after the call and I was waiting outside the car.

Now I was standing like a statue on my place without any movement. She was pretty like heaven.

She was wearing a white knee length glown with umbrella cut. It was plain dress without any over working on it. She was carrying it like model . Her half of the hairs were on her left shoulder in front and half in back. It was side partition of her hairs,she was eating a small necklace with a pendant.A short heels with transparent strap on it. The makeup was minimum yet elegant looking. Her face was glowing like bright sun,the light pink lipstick shade. A handbag like purse in her left hand.