𝖬𝗒 𝖨𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍 ~ 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖱.

warnings: not that intense anyway!

pairings: clarisse la rue ✘ fem!demigod!reader (fem!reader is black coded)

genres: enemies to lovers, intense jealousy, clueless!reader x flirty!clarisse, use of nicknames, some angst, cheating, foul language, little mentions of blood, mentions of possessiveness, secret pining, making-out scene, hickeys, heartwarming fluff & a suggestive scene (but nothing happens other than hickeys)

summary: driven by competitiveness and self-confidence, y/n and clarisse were bound to be enemies. but after a fight between the two girls ensues so does confessions and it looks like they were bound to be lovers instead.

word count: 4.6k+

tag list: -aurqias R3j3ct3d_bri

author's note: also this is a long story, so enjoy! as said before, now i have watched the show and i absolutely LOVED IT, especially clarisse & dior! so clarisse might still be a lot out of her character!

requested from my tumblr account!

It was a rather normal day at Camp Half-Blood

It was a rather normal day at Camp Half-Blood. For the most part, everyone got along, practiced their daily training, and chatted amongst their peers and then there were Y/N and Clarisse. One was the daughter of Ares and the other, she was the daughter of Aphrodite. Ever since young, the two girls had a rivalry, drawn from their competitive nature as they always felt the need to one-up the other.

Insults were common between the two but they never resorted to any physical violence. You refused to fight anyone and were persistent in keeping your reputation spotless. Although Clarisse was a girl who was always up for a good fight, she respected your wishes.

However, Clarisse's attitude changed when she discovered you were in a relationship. Now it was quite a surprise when that unexpected information caught her ears. Apparently, a friend of hers, Luke stumbled onto you and Connor making out hidden in the depths of the woods after lunch.

"There's no way that Y/N was making out with that stupid son of Hermes!" Her tone was filled with disgust, anger, and slight jealousy. She shakes her head, heaving from her loud outburst which gained a couple of stares. Clarisse glared down at the stares, content when they disappeared as she turned to her friends.

"I'm just telling you what I saw, Clar!" Luke held his hands up in fake surrender, "Don't shoot the messenger!"

"I could swear that she liked girls." The brown skin girl mutters to herself.

"What'd you say?" Shae asks, catching part of Clarisse's statement.

The said girl ignores her blonde friend as she continues her train of thought. What do you even see in him? She was much better, everyone knows it but you...wait? What?? She's your enemy and you hate her to the core!