𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖫𝗂𝗉𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 ~ 𝖲𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝖣.

warnings: just some cursing!!

pairings: summer dacosta ✘ black!fem!reader

genres: touch starved!summer, reader and summer are cute chaotic couple goals asf!!, reader is indecisive (LIKE ME Y'ALL), summer has a morning voice (OMG) reader kinda easily forgets things, summer is a sneaky little minx to reader, consent is sexy, there is very little breast foreplay (fully clothed), making out scene, hickeys, seductive suggestions (again NOT SMUT; just making out)

summary: desperate to cure your boredom, you convince your girlfriend summer to initiate a bet, both negotiating the consequences for the loser. much to your surprise, you won the bet and summer isn't quite frankly enthralled as you.

word count: 5.3k+

tag list: @bballer98970 @Yazmine543 dinosaur_bones lanascherrycolabby lottiesgf

author's note: a little blurb i thought was cute because i think summer is an underrated dior character who deserves recognition too! officially i'm not sure that i'll begin writing for summer as yet, so i'll just see how this one goes! next, i know absolutely NOTHING about makeup! also, i didn't expect this oneshot to be this long, but the longer; the better, right?! for some reason, i kinda felt like this oneshot was mediocre in a way, but idk.

The following night was a lazy one, Summer's parents went out grocery shopping with her siblings, the errand probably taking the whole day. It was around 7pm when her family left, and you were beginning to get bored of rewatching your favorite TV series. Fueled by boredom, you made a bet with your girlfriend; who would last longer without social media. It wasn't a fair bet, you realized that, but there were no other challenging bets in mind right now.

You won the bet and your beloved girlfriend Summer lost as you rummaged for the makeup products on her bureau, leading up to your current position. To be exact, you straddled her lap, keeping her secure from escaping from your grasp, as you applied makeup onto her face. Annoyed by the turn of events, Summer kept her irritation silent, eyes settled lovingly onto you as a wide grin overtook your face.