𝖣𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖱𝗎𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌

clarisse la rue x fem!demigod!reader (daughter of artemis)

word count: 1.6k+

tag list: -aurqias R3j3ct3d_bri

author's note: ahhh, thank u for the request, i really like the outcome of this and i only hope you'll do the same! i specified the godly parent bcs anon didn't specify!

requested from my tumblr account!

—  Love Tropes: Opposites Attract & Friends to Lovers!

— Love Tropes: Opposites Attract & Friends to Lovers!

— Better believe that she initiated the relationship. (totally not freaking out the night before and rehearsing her lines on asking you out)

— During your first date, she was so nervous that her palms were sweaty and mainly avoided eye contact with you, which was unusual for Clarisse to experience. Somehow you found that cute and teased her about it. She laughed it off, ignoring the pounding in her heart.

— It was your sixth date, and you enjoyed each other's company enough to end the night in an aspiring way. Now your first kiss was extraordinary, spent under the stars admiring the constellations above. Your first kiss with her was unimaginable to experience, literal fireworks exploded as the kiss became more intimate.

— From the start of your relationship, she was reserved about herself, wanting to see how long this relationship would last. Luckily, three months later, your relationship is still thriving and Clarisse couldn't be more thrilled. You were each other's first relationship, rooting your true love for each other even more.

— Her love languages are Quality Time, Acts of Service, and Words of Affirmation!

— Words of Affirmation are pretty self-explanatory here! Despite her dad being an asshole towards her, he also indirectly shamed his daughter only because she wasn't his son, a son for him, and that really struck her, hard.