𝖣𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 ~ 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖱.

warnings: nothing really!!

pairings: clarisse la rue ✘ black!fem!demigod!reader (daughter of aphrodite)

genres: friends to lovers, i hate everyone but you trope, flirty!clarisse, sad!reader, reader is described as aphrodite's favorite daughter, clarisse and reader are fools in love without realizing it, angsty start but a happy ending, detailed kissing, depictions of internalized homophobia (on reader's part)

summary: a situationship rooted in flirty glances and lingering touches overstimulated y/n's feelings for her dear friend, clarisse. until it ends up with y/n avoiding her, confusing clarisse by the sudden change and she snaps, leading her confrontation to an angsty love confession.

word count: 4.7k+

tag list: cyberrust -aurqias R3j3ct3d_bri lanascherrycolabby dinosaur_bones NewKindOfStupid Greece333333333 333shayy legallytoellie

author's note: this oneshot kinda feels mediocre i'm ngl, but i wanted to get something out for you guys. also angsty love confessions >>>

requested from a tumblr mutual!

You and Clarisse were close, closer than she ever thought you two would be

You and Clarisse were close, closer than she ever thought you two would be. Truth be told because of Clarisse's reputation at camp half-blood, she was mostly feared or intimidated by the other campers but it seemed like you didn't care about it, and that made Clarisse intrigued about you, deeply intrigued.

With your first introduction of another fierce Ares daughter, your impression of her was a neutral view. You found her to be hostile almost always on edge, continually looking over her shoulder. Somehow your natural bond charmed Clarisse and you two became closer, understanding each other more, learning about the other's past, and soon she felt comfortable relaxing around you.