𝖫𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖣𝖺𝗒 & 𝖫𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 ~ 𝖣𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝖦.

warnings: none!!

warnings: none!!

pairings: dior goodjohn ✘ black!fem!reader

genres: reader is an excellent baker, dior calling reader mamas (OMFG- 😩) cocky!dior, reader is VERY squeamish around snakes, gym!dior (JUST BCS), just cute sweet fluff between reader & dior, dior's fans LOVE the couple

summary: spending a lazy day with your actress girlfriend while sometimes being involved on an instagram live is your favorite way to bypass quality time. wanting to help soothe your girlfriend's stress from the production of her first song, 'Focus', so you decided to bake dior's favorite cookies.

word count: 4.5k+

tag list: ohdiorrrr  Destinee063264  hearts_4S  valkyraesgf  deepalldaytalker
yn1obsessedwoman  Miles_WittbanePark 

author's note: kinda a self-indulgent fanfic ngl. also if dior says she doesn't like fanfictions about her, then i will delete this. i don't wanna overstep any boundaries and make her uncomfortable.

Being bored in your house alone wasn't as entertaining when you actually had the energy to make it enjoyable

Being bored in your house alone wasn't as entertaining when you actually had the energy to make it enjoyable. Your parents and older brother had gone out for the day and your little sister, Leah spent the afternoon with her friends Walker and Aryan. Unfortunately, Dior was unable to keep you company as well, tending to her schedule. Since your girlfriend was occupied at the studio with the producers, practicing for her new hit single 'Focus', she couldn't just ditch and be with you. She had her own life, consumed by other priorities that didn't involve you.

Now, you weren't an actress like your sister and girlfriend, yet you had a decent lifestyle despite Dior trying to spoil you endlessly with gifts from famous name brands.