𝖫𝗎𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌 ~ 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖱.

clarisse la rue ✘ black!fem!demigod!reader (daughter of nyx)

summary: percy was given a riddle from the oracle, leaving the group of six to solve it. little did the rest of the group know was that clarisse was dating their mystery clue.

word count: 1.3k+

author's note: got the information from the internet and i kinda switched episode 3 for my plot!

tag list: -aurqias R3j3ct3d_bri

requested by anonymous on tumblr!

percy, annabeth, and grover were chosen by the oracle to complete a quest, a very important mission too

percy, annabeth, and grover were chosen by the oracle to complete a quest, a very important mission too. which was why it was required to bring some of the older campers and chiron chose clarisse, luke, and chris to continue the journey.

the group of six wandered around through the sketchy nights of new york, heading back to the motel. everyone was drained from hiding and fighting monsters all day.

once they reached the motel, they settled into conversations, mainly about the riddle, trying to solve it. the older trio researched through the ancient books that were borrowed from the library, the greek mythology section. while the younger trio talk amongst themselves, clueing as best they could.

percy recalled the riddle that the oracle spoke to him, "do not beware for who lurks in the shadows as they are on your side. instead, befriend them and you shall receive another powerful ally."

"what kinda riddle is that?" grover questioned.

"for who lurks in the shadows..." annabeth mumbles to herself, her critical thinking skills are gearing up. suddenly, it finally clicks in her head the riddle's answer.

"come on we have to go!" annabeth jumps from the bed, hastily putting on her shoes.

percy stumbles, following her action. "what? where are we going?"

"to look for our clue."

"can't we go in the morning when it's less sketchy?" percy protested.

"don't you get it percy? the one who lurks in the shadows, she'll disappear in daylight."