𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖣𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 + 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀!𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖱𝗎𝖾

clarisse la rue ✘ black!fem!demigod!reader (daughter of demeter)

tag list: -aurqias  R3j3ct3d_bri

word count: 1.2k+

author's note: black!reader is described as having blonde hair. also, hair texture is (h/t).

requested by anonymous on tumblr!

the couple is definitely opposites attract, sunshine lover x sunshine protector, & friends to lovers! you can't change my mind about that, this defines their relationship from the start!

at first, your relationship was kept a secret from everyone! no one expected your relationship from a mile away, not even your own half-siblings. you were the sweetest girl at the camp whereas clarisse was the meanest girl there so you understood their assumptions.

(annabeth had a hunch, but she kept quiet wanting to respect your private relationship)

she was the hot-tempered, intense, and mean gf whilst you were the calm, sweet, and loving mediator gf.

you were soft-spoken, kind, sweet, often being an optimist, inheriting those traits from your mother, demeter.

favorite nickname that she loves; my dangerous wildflower!

a favorite nickname that you love: my gorgeous girl!

your love for nature was unconditional and clarisse encouraged it, as long as you were safe. from a young age, you had a deep connection with nature that your mortal father couldn't comprehend, but he didn't stop you. instead, he planned daily camps out in the woods so you can explore and love the outdoors.

makes sense if you're an outdoorsy girl, considering your power is at its strongest in the woods.

throughout your daily nature walks in the mid-afternoon with clarisse, you'd kneeled down, staring at the bare soil, telekinetically growing a beautiful daisy.