𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 ~ 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖱.

warnings: nothing to really worry about!!

pairings: clarisse la rue ✘ black!fem!demigod!reader (daughter of hades & persephone)

genres: reader & clarisse's mom being cute future in-laws (same thing with reader's parents and clarisse), smitten!clarisse, kinda shy!clarisse x slightly!bold reader, worried!clarisse (she's so cute), BOTH reader and clarisse are down bad for each other (more so, clarisse), kinda ooc!clarisse, reader has good godly parent relationships, slight killing thoughts (on Nyx's part; slight sign of overprotectiveness), an nico and bianca mention, reader admires her girlfriend's muscles (SO REAL FOR THAT), insecurity of the relationship (implied by reader and reassured by clarisse) & detailed kissing scene

summary: clarisse surprises her long-distance girlfriend when she returns to the human world. after being reunited again, and as it turns out distance does indeed make the heart grow fonder.

word count: 3.6k+

author's note: got the information from the internet and this was also requested from my wattpad account (the pairings ONLY). i swear this started as a drabble but somehow turned into a oneshot. for this, persephone is played by rosario dawson.

tag list: -aurqias R3j3ct3d_bri @Raccoon_STbanard

Clarisse had finally come to visit you, temporarily leaving Camp Half-Blood and rejoining the human world

Clarisse had finally come to visit you, temporarily leaving Camp Half-Blood and rejoining the human world. She was almost finished with her chosen quest, and your girlfriend managed to schedule time with you before she returned back to camp. Her other friends, Chris and Luke went to visit their mortal friends and families, taking the opportunity, not knowing when they'd see them again.

At first, Clarisse reunited with her mom who was overall shocked and slightly concerned by the surprise visit of her daughter. The Ares girl had ensured her mom that she was on a quest, which was soon done, and there was nothing to worry about.