𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝖵𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅

clarisse la rue x fem!demigod!reader (daughter of nyx)

word count: 1.7k+

author's note: i kinda combined my anon request with this! also, i wanted to see how this would look as a drabble but i kinda got carried away! we love whipped/vulnerable!clarisse in this house. clarisse isn't a bully to percy, she just doesn't like him!

tag list: R3j3ct3d_bri -aurqias

requested by anonymous on tumblr! (they only gave me the pairing)

it was late evening and the campers were preparing for dinner. clarisse ventured off, in search of you, heading straight to the medical clinic. she was irritated with the new kid, percy jackson as she was co-assigned to him by luke. the ares girl was one of the best fighters at this camp so luke figured percy ought to learn a few things from her as well.

your girlfriend opposed that idea yet very begrudgingly, she still followed the instructions.

despite being there for half a day, percy pushed clarisse's patience to the limit. she refrained from approaching the young boy, suppressing her anger down and turned in the opposite direction.

she went to the only person she could think of, the only person who was on her mind. you. her favorite girl would be there to calm her down with just her presence....and maybe a few kisses too.

"is the doc in today?" she playfully grins, walking inside your office.

"if i say no, will you leave me alone?" you smirked, resting your book down.

"wasn't leaving you alone regardless, sweetheart."

"i would hate it if you did..." you sighed and she happily skipped over, pecking your lips.