⏤͟͟͞͞☆ 41

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Stella: Jessica! Have you found your people?

Jessica: (over the walkie talkie) Yes I have. It was a few weeks after I left. I was supposed to tell you, but there were some things happening and it was a lot of commotion. What about you guys? Are you guys still with Kenny and the others?

Stella: (She let's out a sigh) Jessica, they're dead.

Jessica: (over the walkie talkie) What? How?

Stella: (she takes a deep breath) After you left, Bonnie, Mike and the boy Arvo were going to leave with our supplies, but Clem found them. Arvo shot me and her. Then it was just me, Clem, Natalie, Kenny and Jane. Something happened along the way and Jane died. Then we found Wellington but they were full, so we continued into the woods. After a while we found a car, but... (She takes a deep breath in.) We got into a wreck and... Got separated.

Jessica: (over the walkie talkie) Is AJ ok? Clementine? Natalie? Are they...

Stella: Hopefully. I don't know about Kenny but I'm sure they're fine.

Jessica: (Over the walkie talkie) Where are you at?

Stella: Oh yeah. I uh, I found my dad and brother. Um, it's a community called 'The Red Sun' I had to.... I had to kill my dad.

Jessica: (Over the walkie talkie) What?! I'm sorry Stella.

Stella: It's ok. He tried to kill me and innocent people. But I saved them.

Jessica: (Over the walkie talkie) I'm proud of you. Oh, look Stella, I have to go. There's something happening and I'm being called to go see. If you can, find me. I'm at a community called The New Frontier. Just tell them you're with me and they'll let you in.

Stella: (Stella's eyes go wide as she looks over to Nova who is also wide eyed.) Wait. The New Frontier?

Jessica: (Over the walkie talkie) Yes. I really have to go. If you need me, just tell me over the walkie talkie ok. Bye! I'll talk to you again.

Stella: Wait! Jessica? (She calls for her but the walkie talkie had already went quiet.) The New Frontier? Isn't that the community my dad was talking with? (Stella asks Nova.)

Nova: Yeah.

Stella: I need to go there. (She tries to stand up from the bed but a rush of dizziness hits her.)

Nova grabs her good arm to steady her so she doesn't fall. She helps Stella sit back down on the bed.

Desire: Dear, your body is still very weak at the moment. You've been through a lot. You need a lot of rest before you can even begin to do anything.

Stella sighs and lays back down on the bed. She'll just have to wait.

----

A few days later, Stella was still stuck in her bed. Although, she was now allowed to walk around for a little bit. Only if she had someone with her, that someone being either Nova, Cassidy, Imani, or Alexander. Imani had been playing Stella a bunch of visits. It was nice.