⏤͟͟͞͞☆ 45

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Stella finds the room that is labeled 'medical'. She knocks on the door.

Jessica: Come in! (She tells from in the room)

Stella takes a deep breath and opens the door. She takes a step inside and clears her throat to gain Jessica's attention who was currently busy writing in her notebook.

Jessica: (She puts her pen down and turns around. She gasps happily when she sees Stella) Ella! Oh my god it's great to see you. I'm so glad you're ok.

Stella: (She walks further into the room, making her way over to a chair.) Hey Jess.

Jessica: (She pulls Stella into a tight hug.) I missed you so much. Ever since I left you all, I've worried about whether I made a mistake or not. I was scared you'd hate me. (She releases Stella from the hug and sits back in her chair)

Stella: Jessica? Why did you leave earlier than you said you would. I mean, you told me you'd leave in the morning, but you were gone even before the sun began rising. Why?

Jessica: I... (She takes a deep breath in and out) I was scared that if I would cave in and stay. I know I lied and I really am sorry but... (She sighs) I just can't handle goodbyes.

Stella: Do you know what happened after you left?

Jessica: No. I mean, Natalie told me a little bit but, I think she's angry with me. She told me that Arvo, Bonnie and Mike tried leaving with the supplies.

Stella: Arvo shot Clementine in the shoulder. I was angry so k tried to stab him, but... He shot me, luckily it was only a graze. Still knocked me out though because of the flu. I woke up in a car with Jane, Kenny, Clem, and Natalie. Jane and Kenny got into a huge argument and it ended up with Kenny killing Jane. After that we left to find Wellington, but they were only allowing two of us to enter, so we decided to stay together. Kenny found a car a little after that, he was teaching Clem how to drive and we crashed. I got seperated from them.

Jessica: I.. S... Stella I'm so sorry. I should have never left. How did you end up in 'the Red Sun's community?

Stella: Two people found me. Cassidy and Alexander. They brought me to their community and a woman named Desire patched me up. They then introduced me to the leader, who was my dad. My brother was the co-leader. That's where I met Nova and her sister. Nova is my girlfriend. Um.. After a few days, I found out a secret. My dad had innocent people locked up in the basement.

Stella: It was wrong so I told everyone. It caused a whole thing and my dad locked me in a room. It made me think a lot. Eventually someone slid a key into the room so I was able to leave. My dad was going to execute the people in the cells. He had them lined up with bags on their heads. I had to stop him. There were gunshots and my dad ran. I chased after him and he tried killing me so.... I killed him.

Jessica: My god I'm so sorry.

Stella: It's ok. If I'm being honest. He stopped being my dad when I was little. Either way, he was gonna kill me.

Jessica: Whos running the community now?

Stella: My brother is. He was the co-leader so... It's only fair to him.