Deleting.

I've been thinking that I might unpublished the todoroki x reader. Idk guys I'm just not proud of it and I don't even watch the anime anymore. I have no motivation to finish it or even re-write it. I'm sorry everyone but I might just have to unpublish it. It's my most viewed and I never thought it would be and the more I think about it the more I just... I don't want this reputation. I'm happy everyone loves it and they enjoy it, but... I'm not happy about the book. I reread it and it's obvious I made it for fun and made a big story because it was fun and now I have no motivation to rewriting, let alone, finishing it. I'm sorry but I think it's for the best. I have like other little books that I think I'm more motivated on like my Harry Potter book, I love that book cause I genuinely had so much thought into it.

I'm glad many of you enjoyed this book, but I don't anymore, and what's the point if I don't even love it as I use to?

So I decided to unpublish it. I'm sorry to everyone I told that I would finish it and that it would be soon, yet things kept coming up and things kept happening and I wasn't motivated and I honestly think that's a sign that I just shouldn't work on this book anymore. So... I'm sorry. Thank you for this ride.

I hope you have a positive day readers. <3