Todoroki VS Y/N!

"SHOTOOOO!"

We parted from the kiss as soon as we heard the large man scream! Endeavor. Shoto's father.

We both looked to see him coming towards us intensely. Shoto protecting me, pulling me behind him.

I held on to his shoulders. "Shoto. What do think you're doing with her?" He demands.

"What do you think?" He replied, him giving a death glare to his father.

"I think you're out of your mind! What do you think you are doing with her? That menace!" Shoto snaps.

"SHE'S NOT A MENACE-- YOU ARE!"

Both Endeavor and I got startled from Shoto raising his voice so loudly.

"She's not a menace she's the love of my life! I want to marry her-- have children with her-- grow old and die together-- AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"

I was speechless. Did he really mean all that? I squeezed his shoulders.

"D-do you really mean it?" I asked, surprised. He turns to me, not even caring about his father being there.

"Yes. I meant every word." He then kisses me.

I look to his father in shock, once our little kiss was over Endeavor finally spoke.

"You... want to marry her?" He was thunderstruck.

"Yes. I know it may seem like a long time way but, I believe in it."

"Children?"

"Yes. Something wrong?" Shoto asks, giving his father an icy glare.

"If you have children with her, they will become the Ultima. They will be like her!" He exclaimed.

"Good, I hope they'll be just like her. I love her, not because she's strong and powerful or the Ultima, I love her. Even if she was quirkless I would still love her the same." He gasps.

He looks away, almost like he couldn't look at us or say anything.

"You really do love this girl, don't you?" He asks rather quiet. Shoto nods.

"Fine. Looks like I don't have any way around this. I'll except this." I smiled.

I knew it... he does have a heart.

"I came looking for you because I was about to discuss your next opponent." Endeavor remembers.

"Who's my opponent?" He then points at me!

"Her."

Both Shoto and I eyes widened, we looked at each other.

"We're fighting..." -Y/N

"Each other.." -Shoto

"Or more like you're fighting her if she wins her next match, she will be fighting that Iida boy. Shoto, you will not be fighting any rounds since the opponents are uneven. That bird child and the Iida boy are fighting." Endeavor explains.