Their Fate and Legacy!

"If I cheated on my girlfriend, would you tell her?" Kaminari asked Todoroki.

I'm on Todoroki's lap right now as his arms are wrapped around my waist.

"You don't a have girlfriend, loser." Todoroki replies calmly making us all laugh, especially Jiro and I.

That's when the bell rang. "Schools over!" Sero cheers.

We all walked to the front gate together.

After the whole Ultima hunting down mission and us seeing what exactly happened 13 years ago, we all became closer.

"So what are you guys going to do today?" Kirishima asked everyone.

I went into my pocket. "This." I showed them the piece of paper that I found after we all woke up from my mind.

"What's that?" Deku consults.

"This paper was in my pocket after we woke up. I asked Elton about it, he didn't know. Then when I went to bed, Rae talked to me and told me to go. She put this in my pocket before we woke up! I don't know where it'll lead me but, I'm gonna go give it a shot." I explained.

"Well good luck then! Be safe!" Iida announces like he's a parent.

Everyone then went their separate ways, everyone except Shoto and I.

"You wanna come with me, Sho?" I asked.

"I would love to, but my old man wants me home." He states, with disappointment.

I nodded. "Ok. I'll be fine. I'll tell you about the place once I get home."

He nods back. "Be careful." He says pulling me into a hug; squeezing me.

"Shoto— you're— squeezing me!"

He lets go. "My apologies, my love. Bye."

I waved him goodbye as he left home.

I take out my phone. I searched it up not to long ago. I have to go through a path then I'll make it to some little place. It doesn't really say the name of the place.

It was pretty far so the walk took a while. Once I made it to the path it was through a forest.

And once I made it through the forest I was met by the entrance to the place.

I tilted my head at the sight. Once I got closer I noticed something odd.

A sign that is next to the giant tiger head. Once I went up to it I read it to myself.

"Tiger Temple. Property of F/N L/N!"

I gasped. "Dad owned this place?!"

If my father owned this place I wonder why no one told me about this...

Once I went through the giant tigers mouth I saw a building. The front entrance being a huge metal gate.

There were some people here! Not a lot but a good amount.