Training Camps

My name is Y/N L/N! And this is my story!

My whole life I've questioned who I was and what I would be in the future.

My whole life people told me I'm just a monster, a beast that will kill us all!

A ticking time bomb ready to explode any second!

Some even saying I'll be a villain...

But one day I got adopted by Inko Midoriya and soon became close with Rei Todoroki, whom showed me I'm not a monster, I'm not a beast, I'm not a villain— that I too can be a hero!

I've been through hell and back. I've gone on some crazy adventures with my friends, brother, boyfriend and just people who I call my family.

But this... this next journey in my life will be both the worst and best days of my life!

This is the story, of how I finally realized, who I really am... and what my purpose is.

...

{Shigaraki}

I've figured it out. Why the Hero Killer pisses me off so much and why those UA brats drive me crazy! It's because of All Might... and that stupid grin, as though he doesn't have a care in the world. Smiling thoughtlessly. As if there's no one he can't save! Like he's undefeatable!

{Kurogiri}

Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless until middle school, when he suddenly manifested a power. After enrolling at UA High, he distinguished himself by finishing in the top eight at their world-famous sports festival.

Y/N L/N. Second born, daughter of F/N and M/N, both were number 2 until they died by the Ultima whom now lives within their daughter. She gets adopted by Izuku Midoriyas mom only to be taken away at the age of 10 to learn how to control her very powerful quirk that she got from her parents. She's dating Shoto Todoroki, the son of Endeavor. She's questioning herself left and right, wondering who she is, a villain or a hero or a monster. She wants to control the Ultima and she wants to have control of herself, which she's shown that in the sports-festival, getting first place, but that doesn't mean she has fully controlled everything.

Then, during the Hosu Incident, both of them and their friends fought the Hero Killer, Stain... and won.

Afterword, Y/N died from protecting her friends, then came back to life thanks to her transferring a quirk to her boyfriend, and luckily survived.

A Nomu came and nearly took her brother if it wasn't for the hero killer sparing the young boys life.

Izuku Midoriya and Y/N L/N was acknowledged by Stain, the man seeking out true heroes, as worthy.

He then gets killed by Y/N L/N, using her Ultima's power, kill mode, to kill him in an instant.

He saw Y/N worthy enough for her to kill him, and once he died, he lives within Y/N.

The reason, is unknown for me, but I believe it's because he saw young L/N worthy enough to have his power and knowledge.

He believed she'd be the best villain, though he also sees her as a true hero.

Quite strange but, that's what Stain was.

He judged Tomura Shigaraki quite differently.

{Shigaraki}

Just picture it. A world without the Symbol of Peace! I'll show society just how fragile their sense of safety is.