First Day In UA!

Izuku Midoriya's POV (Deku)

I was so glad that Y/N got accepted into UA! I knew she would get in.

Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya! My sister, Kacchan and some others like to call me Deku.

Anyway, just so you know, Y/N isn't my real sister. We genetically aren't related but we believe blood doesn't define family, it's love that does and we love each other very much!

At 10 years old, Y/N had to go with an American government hero agency to help her control her powers because she was apparently inherits a very dangerous quirk; if she doesn't learn how to control it, it could be a problem.

They told me and my mom in private that at a young age villains tried taking Y/N and using her as a weapon. That's how strong she is.

Her parents were very well known heroes. They traveled everywhere. Her parents were F/N and M/N L/N. Both having very strong quirks!

But we'll talk about them later, for now here's a quick story about me.

I use to be an only child til the age of 4, when Y/N saved me from Kacchan nearly attacking me. I took her to my home and at home is where Y/N reveals her parents are dead and that she's been living with outside of the city.

My Mom, even though she knew who this child was and is, she still took her in. She believed Y/N has potential and deserves a second chance.

But then Y/N had to leave so she won't be a threat anymore so I was left alone for 5 years.

I visited and called all the time because once middle school started I had to get serious if I want to become the number one hero, even if I was quirkless.

But then before I went to UA, I was blessed by All Might giving me his quirk, I did the test and made it into UA!

When I went in class, I didn't expect Kacchan and Todoroki to be in the same class! I didn't say anything to the both of them, then our teacher, Aizawa Sensei, came in a sleeping bag, his name sounded familiar and he even looked familiar.

He then said we were getting tested on the first day! I was last place, but it was fine since it wouldn't really do anything to me.

I remember before leaving class it was just me... or that's what I thought. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see - "Todoroki!" I said surprised.

I didn't expect him to talk to me. He knew me and I knew him but we didn't really talk, him and Y/N are close though.

"It's been a while." He commented with his monotone voice.

"Yeah it has..." I admitted nervously.

"Anything on Y/N?" He wondered.

"Oh, no I'm sorry. I haven't spoken to her for a couple of days now..." I explained as I put on my backpack. "Is she coming back anytime soon?"

"I don't know. It's been 5 years since she left... who knows, maybe soon!" I reassured.

He didn't make any facial expression but I was able to tell he was upset. He didn't say anything then he walked away. I didn't know what to do so I just let him leave.