Ron's Story

Hello everyone! This chapter is a little different but I have been thinking about making this in my mind for a bit and I decided to just make it! So enjoy and this is my 200k reads special!

Thank you for so many reads!!

From author~Chan! <3

Also if you're wondering what Ron looks like then look at the photo on top!

Also ask questions for them Q&N that's next! Ask any character you want!

~~~~~~~~~~

On June 27, a young man was born, Ron L/N!

Although the birthing was scary and could of gone bad, it didn't, it went well, however Ron was born fragile due to him being early.

He was in the hospital for while since he had to be taken care of gently due to him being fragile, but he's strong and was able to pull through and live!

Before he was born, Endeavor, Aka Enji, was already asked to be The Godfather, he didn't deny so when he was born he was now the godfather of this boy!

He's now about to turn 5 years old soon, M/N and F/N called Enji to ask for a favor. So they asked him to come over to their place.

As Enji walked to their place, he then sees Aizawa and Present Mic with someone.

"Hey! You!" He yells.

Aizawa and his friend looked towards the large man. "Oh, it's you Endeavor." Aizawa says.

Endeavor then stops in front of them.

"Who's this guy?" Endeavor asks.

"This is Toshinori Yagi, a friend of mine. He'll be with us today." Aizawa replies.

"He's cool! Don't you worry!" Present Mic assures.

"I'm wondering why you're here?" Endeavor states.

"We got a call from the Sire's, yo!" -Present Mic

"You got a call from M/N and F/N?" -Endeavor

"Yes we did, they didn't tell us why, do you know?" -Aizawa

"No I don't." He replies as he walks at the front door.

Once the four of them made it to the front door, they knocked on the door.

After a couple seconds the door opens to an unfamiliar face.

A man of average height with a slim and narrow build. He has feathery ash blonde hair swept messily backward with some of the front tufts sticking up in arcs above his head, notably thick eyelashes, and some faint stubble on his chin.

"Hey! You must be the babysitters!" He says

They were all confused. Endeavor then sees his friends and goes past the man to talk to the two.

"Who's this?" Endeavor questioned. "This is Hawks." M/N introduces.

"Sup! I'm actually like, 4 years old, but they tested a quirk on me and now I'm like 20." He explains.