Dancin

Thank for 1K reads! This is a little 1K special so please enjoy and thank you so much for the support!!

Tonight is prom! I'm super excited!

I've never really been to a school dance before, let alone with friends and a boyfriend.

So I was very very excited. Shoto thought it would be a great idea for me to meet his siblings.

I have see them before but that was many years ago and I doubt they really remember me since I didn't really talk to them much.

So I was excited to meet his siblings after such a long time, Shoto said they were excited to see me as well!

So Shoto walked me to his home hand in hand as we always do when we walk.

Once we came in and took off our shoes, his two siblings came to the door.

His oldest sister and brother, the sister having all white hair with red highlights and the brother having all white hair.

"Oh Shoto! Your home and is this your girlfriend!" His sister Fuyumi states as she hugs me.

"Yeah, did you know how I looked or did you just assume I was his girlfriend?" I wondered.

"Your his phones wallpaper, and I happened to accidentally stumble upon it once. And I noticed how you looked just like the picture!" Fuyumi explains.

His lock screen—

His home screen—

His home screen—

"Oh really?" I asked looking at Shoto with a teasing voice

Shoto had red cheeks as he glared at his siblings who then quickly changed the subject.

"A-anyway! It's great to finally meet you!" Fuyumi happily says, grabbing my shoulders.

"Yeah, we've wanted to meet you for a while now. It's crazy to think we use to hang out as little kids." Natsuo admits.

So I had lunch with his siblings and we chatted. It was very fun! I had a great time with them.

Fuyumi is very smart and so kind, she has the urge to say some little embarrassing things about Shoto but Natsuo just does it for her as she just giggles.