Hereditary

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K VIEWS THATS AMAZING!! I barely started this book as well and I'm very happy that you all love it so much!
Big shout out to ElleYelleYengYella
They have made me so happy with their comments and their love, go check them out please!
The next chapter will be our 1K special! Get ready for it!

...

"What's your plan?"

"It's full proof, but I'm gonna need some help."

"How much?"

"Not to much. You are the main piece however, are you okay with it?"

"Of course, but what exactly is this plan?"

"It's simple really. But in order for it to work perfectly, it's time we call up an old friend..."

...

"AHHH! This hurts!!" Mina yells as she's trying to do the splits.

So right now I'm at a big sleepover at my place with all my classmates.

"It's not that hard. Watch!" I then easily did the splits next to her.

Her eyes widening with a big smile. "What!! That's not far— you trained for 5 years in America— I bet you learned to do all kinds of things there!!" Mina defends as she gets on her back, her legs hurting from trying to do the splits.

All of us laughing hysterically.

Since Prom is right around the corner and so is summer camp, might as well have our last sleepover at someone else's place right?

So Izuku and I's place was chosen. Which is fine I don't mind, it was very fun actually.

We played on the switch, played some bored games, we even played some music and danced a bit.

Since it's very late right now, 12 about to be 1. We all decided on movies!

"Alright what movie guys?" Izuku asks.

Everyone had different options.

"Comedy!" -Sero

"Romance!" -Hagakure

"Action!" -Kaminari

"Adventure?" -Sato

"Sci-fi would be good!" -Iida

"If you guys don't mind, I have a movie I would really like all of you to see! I mean, it's my house after all, shouldn't I get to choose first?" I asked.

"Yeah it's no problem!" Momo insists.

"What's the movie in mind?" Jiro wondered.

"The movie Shoto and I watched on our date." I stated.

"Oh really? What's the movie?" Ochako asks.

"Hereditary." I simply said.

Everyone had the face of horror. "H-Heredity... I don't know I heard that movie is terrifying!" Mineta said frightened.