Bring Back Y/N!

(Author: OMG!! Thank you all for 3k reads!! I didn't think this book would go so far! Thank you all! But the real credit goes for MegaBlazethecat who inspired me to make this book because theirs is so amazing! Anyways. Thank you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter! The next one's going to be very chill compared to this one.)

(Warning about his one, nothing extreme, it's just that you aren't in this chapter, this one only consists of Izuku, Todoroki, Kirishima— you get it. This is based off the episode when they try to get Bakugo back, from the original BNHA series. The next chapter will have you in it but none of class 1A, just the villains. And again. Thank you!)

Also sorry if it's lazy, I just wanted to get this chapter out the way so I can work on the next one since it'll be so much fun to make and the next chapter after that will be EPIC!! This chapter is literally just episodes 46 and 47 but just having little things changed. Anyways back the chapter!

After being stuck in camp for nearly an entire day after we were attacked... we all had to be hospitalized...

Doctors say it was a miracle that I even was alive and in good health.

They said it was likely due to Y/N healing me and if she didn't I would be having seizures and being in and out of consciousness.

Honestly if Y/N didn't heal any of us we'd all be hospitalized and having bad injuries.

After possibly two days, I get a visit from everyone in Class 1-A.

Jiro and Toru are now okay and in good health since Y/N healed them up very well, it's the same with the other students who were badly injured.

Jiro and Toru would of been missing right now if it was wasn't for Y/N.

So many students now healed, villains captured, Momo missing since she's still being hospitalized due to her bad injury from the head...

And my missing sister...

We all couldn't believe that Y/N was now a villain. That she had now joined the league.

She said so many words before leaving, leaving us all heartbroken... especially Todoroki and Kirishima.

Kacchan looked upset too, but didn't say a word.

Kirishima and Todoroki explained that they heard Yaoyorozu talking to All Might, saying she made a tracker.

"You plan on asking her to make another? So you can track down the Nomu?" -Iida

Kirishima grunts a little. "So what if we are?" Todoroki replied.

Iida grinds his teeth in anger, then started yelling.

"Do you have any idea what you are saying right now?! This isn't our work it's the pros!" Todoroki furrowed his eyebrows and gave Iida a death glare.

"But is that really the case?!" Everyone gasped. "Don't you listen? Don't you ever learn? What has Y/N always said?" Everyone looked at Todoroki, silent not knowing.

"You can't always rely on others!" Iida's eyes contracted. "We can't always rely on pros to do all the work! Think about it, every time we were in a dangerous situation, we had to wait for the pros to get there! We had to take action ourselves! USJ— The fight with Stain— the fight at the camps— we had to fight for ourselves!"

Todoroki then reaches in his pocket and takes out a necklace showing everyone. "Do you see this?!"

Iida gasped. "Y/N dropped this before the portal was gone. This is a sign, Iida! It says Hero! WE ARE HER HEROES! Don't you remembers those words Y/N told you?!"