Revenge

This book will be on a small little break only because I would like to work on my other books. So if I'm not updating as much anymore it's because I'm updating other books. This book won't be on break long just long enough for me to not worry about other books. Enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~

It's morning time and everyone is still asleep, except for one child who looks out the window of the dorms and quickly runs to his parents room.

His brother Sven, getting ready as Junior then gets inside the room. He gets on the bed.

"Daddy! Daddy, wake up!" Junior calls.

Junior kept calling his Dad but his parents were still sleeping, Y/N just cuddling more into Shotos neck and Shoto squeezing her a little more as Junior kept calling— "Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad!"

But his parents did not budge. "Daddy!" Junior then pulls on his Dad's arm but all that did was cause Junior to fall off the bed.

Junior quickly got up and tackled his Dad, making Shoto barely wake up, his eyes barely opened as he sees Junior with an angry face. "You promised!"

"Okay okay, I'm up I'm up." He replied, Junior's face becoming happy again. "Yeah!"

Shoto stretches causing Y/N to wake up.

Shoto promised to take Junior and Sven to see their grandma Rei. 

The family went out the door, Junior and Sven saying bye to their Mom giving her hugs and kisses. Once done, Shoto left to take Junior and Sven to the hospital to see Rei.

Y/N smiling as she leans on the door way watching them leave.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi sighs. "Something wrong?" Billie asks.

"Just thinking." He replied.

"About what?" Billie asks, wondering. Dabi doesn't reply. "It's about Shoto, isn't it?" Billie states.

"It's a little bit of that."

"You've talked to him a couple times and now it's gotten to your head."

"It just bothers me that he doesn't know I'm his brother. We talk like strangers, whenever we are around each other we don't talk for more than 5 seconds, it's like we're just strangers in the same room." Dabi confesses.

Billie sighs. "Then why not just talk to him more, slowly start talking with him more and when it's the right time you could confess to him about who you really are."

"I just hope that won't be very long away, if I'm going to be completely honest, I feel Junior is going to uncover me. I have a feeling he already knows it's me, I mean, Y/N already found out when she use to be apart of the league. I liked her a lot but I couldn't be with her, when we looked into each other eyes it's like she found out right there and then. She asked me after a party once and I confessed to her about it, I trust her. But Junior, he's a clumsy kid and he's probably gonna spill the beans about me anytime soon."

Billie smiles. "Well if he does then at least you got that secret off your chest."

"Not the best way to come out."

"Yeah I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was in her room as she is reading a letter and a book being about the Ultima, the letter from Midori, Elton, and Ron.