Must see before reading next chapter

So here are some things you should know before reading the next chapter that will be coming soon.

1) the next chapter was originally called Don't See Her! But I changed that because I thought of a better name. Also, there was even a song that matched with this chapter which was this song—

But I thought of a better name and better song that fits with it.

2) Because I thought of a better name, I had to change the chapter name in the Panel chapter. If you look back I changed the name Don't See Her! With the next upcoming chapter name for this book.

And before I end this I would just like to say, thank you all for reading this book! I love all of you for reading this, this book I've had so much fun writing and seeing everyone's comment!

ElleYelleYengYella

Where have you been? Haven't seen any comments from you lately! But I still love you and I hope to see you in my comments soon!

(they were gone for a while but they are back! Well thats what they said in their conversations!) 😂

Anyways, the next chapter will take a bit so I'll be updating you all in my conversations in my account. (Go follow me to see) and also the next chapter will be one of my favorites!

Because it will have so much intensity, it will have a "plot twist" I think it will be one, though I think you all will figure it out, it will have some crazy moments and a crazy battle!

In general, this summer camp arc will be one of my favorites I've written!

Because SO much is coming up and you have no idea what's coming your way!

Thank you all for listening and enjoy my book!