Y/N Midoryia

I love you. Is what I've always wanted to say to a certain someone. We've all had that right? There's that one person who brings us light to our lives or maybe it could even be more than one. Growing up, is was hard to make friends. I didn't know why.

It might be because of my powers. Since that's what everyone around me would say...

I never thought of myself as normal. My parents died when I was only 2 years old, I ran away and ended up being raised by people with quirks seen as outcasted. I was raised out of the cities, so I didn't socialize much with people in the city.

I saw people living and walking around in the towns, and with other kids, so I would sometimes go and give it a try.

Mainly at parks, but whenever I went to try and play with the kids, the parents would always give me the cold shoulder, lots of cold stares and just telling their kids to not get near me.

Because I was "a menace to society" and to others. I didn't understand what they meant by that, but I found out later in my life what they meant.... turns out, I'm famous for something. Something that I will let you guys find out later on too. But it was bad. Anyway--

One day, while I was at the park all by myself, hiding on top of a tree so no one can see me, I found these kids making fun of another kid.

The little boy was shaky, scared, he has green hair, freckles and a high pitch voice. He was trembling as he was near to crying, he was protecting another kid.

"I'll... I'LL FIGHT YOU MYSELF!" The boy yelled in his cute little voice.

One kid in particular, who has blonde hair, an aggressive attitude and a violent personality, he was like the leader or something for the rest of the kids; he has an explosion quirk.

"You don't stand a chance without a quirk.... Deku!" Before the kids could do anything I stopped them by using my own quirk. Which you will find out later and by later I mean pretty soon.

"HEY!" The angry Pomeranian yelled. "Who do you think you are?!"

"Somebody you don't want mad, Ikatteiru."

Authors note: Okay, before I continue. Here's what Ikatteiru means in Japanese.

He was mad now

He was mad now. "I'm gonna kick your ass!!" He yelled as he ran towards me.

"I don't think you can hit me." I said.

He missed the punch, that's when I grabbed his arm and threw him over me, I pushed him down to the ground hard from his back.

The two henchmen of his were shocked. "Bakugo's never missed a punch!" One of the boys said.