The Target

For those of you who think this is the end— think twice— it's far from over. The reason I'm saying this is because someone commented or asked me if this chapter was the ending— NOPE! It's far from over guys!! I have lots more chapters to write and based on a chapters name you'll definitely know which chapter will be the last!

Enjoy! <

Words: 11,372

~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you fight the boy?"

"Yes sir, I did. He was strong, especially with his new friend Sven."

"Sven... haven't heard that name in a while. So it's true, that Midori girl really put that spell on him? Looks like she knew something was up..."

"Yes sir, it seems the spell to turn him human worked."

"Good, that's another strong child to take in. Now that we know he's strong, let's take him in. I'm sure he'll love it here in the UHT. Don't you think, Khan?"

"Yes I do... Mr. Boogyman, sir."

The boogyman then chuckles evilly as his evil eyes open with a sinister grin.

"Khan, you will not be doing this mission that I have planned, are you okay with this?"

"Yes sir, but can I know what plan this maybe?"

"We're gonna get that kid and some of his little friends of his to make them be on our side. Due to this very important mission you will have a predecessor to do this job until then. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

The Boogyman then turns towards Khan but looked behind him to see a person leaning on a wall smoking.

"You got that, Tsuneo?"

The guy blows out the smoke from his cigarette.

"Yeah I hear ya..." he looks at the boogyman with determined eyes.

Tsuneo! Quirk: Cigarette! Tsuneo is able use cigarettes into anything he wants it to be

Tsuneo is able use cigarettes into anything he wants it to be. The more he smokes the more stronger he gets physically, but makes him spiritually weaker. He is also able to control the smoke of the cigarette, and if depending on the cigarette he can make the smoke become on fire.

"I'll get the targets easily, don't you worry."

~~~~~~~~~~