The Guardian Angel

Hello everyone! Author here! Sorry this chapter took so long. There is a lot of things that happen in this chapter— it was so much fun with the work and thinking and also lots of time that I needed. (With pictures I had to make as well, wink wink) also be prepared for the biggest plot twists to happen in this chapter— it's insane!!

Quick announcement: I found out I have two bad grades in my classes so I'm going to have to take a break with social media for a bit until I figure out how to fix them! So if this book isn't updating in a while it's because of my grade— I'm sorry!

Anyway! Thank you all for 163K reads— that is amazing!!! I never thought this book would get so far! You all are so amazing we should be so proud of ourselves, really! <3 this chapter will be our 163K reads!

Love from author! <3

~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you found anything about her yet?" Val asked.

"No! Nothing at all! Who the hell is she?!" Khan yells. "She's starting to get on my nerves... every-time I try to track her down it seems to not go anywhere! It's like she knows how to dodge every attack we have or it's like she knows every next move we've got. Either that or she's not even from here..."

"Ooooh, someone's getting angry. I rarely see you this enraged. I'm guessing your plan getting the other Ultimas children didn't work?" Val questions.

"No. That damn fire hero Endeavor stopped me before I can— but then that damn Ultima's burnt lover decided to nearly burn me alive!" Khan stated.

Val giggles. "It seems we're gonna have to try even harder. This is our very last chance before we use the big guns. Yami has had many plans, each plan either failing horribly, or nearly perfectly. This is our last chance we have. Although it's very new, it's all we have left. And for it to work, we just have to find Titanium in person." Val explains.

"How the hell are we going to find her when that's literally who we've been trying to track down for who knows how long?!" Khan angrily replied.

"Calm it, Khan. I know it's out of the blue and a hard task but it's all we've got, but there is one thing I've found out while studying her." Val states.

"Huh? And whats that?" He wondered.

"That she's watching over, Junior."

Val and Khan look to see the boogyman.

"Mister Boogyman, sir." -Khan

"It's true, we've found out that she's been watching over the kid. She's like some guardian angel of some sort? But we don't entirely know, we don't know her real intentions, but we believe she's looking over him. So we decided on a plan that should work." Val grins.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's later in the morning as everyone is getting ready for the day. Junior and Class 1-A eating their breakfast as Y/N and Shoto are outside. "So you're going to the doctor?"

"Yeah, I have an appointment I have to go to. But I'm sure you'll be fine with Junior, you'll be with our friends there!" Y/N replies with a smile.

"I'll be alright. So will Junior."

"Good. I'll be back."