The Fight Of A Life Time

This is it. I'm going to fight Izuku. Y/N thought to herself.

Once she was out the door and everyone saw her, everyone cheered seeing the two walking out and ready to begin their fight.

Class 1-A though, they were nervous, after Y/N's little breakdown and confession they didn't know what to do or say to her.

Y/N had been avoiding everyone.

Y/N looked intimidating. Her bandaged up face covering her right eye and the bridge of her nose, with the look of determination and anger with the flames from the arena glowing next to her, made Izuku gulp in terror.

Am I really about to fight my own sister? He thought.

He had to get serious though. He put on a more serious face as the two had a stare down.

That's when it begun.

Y/N ran towards Izuku, he pulls back his finger causing a large amount of power to unfold— flying Y/N backwards.

The H/C haired girl surprised by all the sudden power the green haired boy had. Y/N got back on her feet quickly though and turned herself into a cheetah; running quickly right at Izuku.

He tried the same move but Y/N dodged in time. She turned herself back to normal, her hair and eyes turned green and her face gaining freckles; the freckles barely noticeable due to the bandages.

Y/N punches Izuku hard in the stomach, she used his own quirk against him! He flies back.

"What did I tell you?" As Midoriya gets up shakily from the hard punch to the gut, he became confused by Y/N's sudden question.

"I'm way ahead of you by a long shot! You can't beat me!" Y/N's hair changes to snow white, making ice going straight towards Midoriya, who uses a non-injured finger to cause the ice to not hit him.

Y/N blocks herself from the flying ice coming towards her.

Midoriya was running at Y/N. Y/N noticed and immediately changes back to herself, H/C hair and E/C eyes.

She dodges Izukus punch, she grabs his arm, pulls him over her shoulder and nearly throws him down to the ground.

He thought quickly though as he activities his quirk from his whole arm and punches the ground. Strong winds and ice flying everywhere.

"It's true.... you're ahead of me— you always have been! But I never gave up, so why should I now?!" Y/N's eyes widened.

"I'll make it as a hero! I'll surpass you! And I hope you can surpass yourself as well, sis!" He punches Y/N straight in the stomach.

They just stood there. Midoriya became confused. That's when Y/N's shaky hand grabs his wrists.

"You...." he looks up at Y/N's face, her head was down but he can tell she was angry.

"You still call me your sis?.... even after learning what I am!" Y/N then head buds Midoriya.

The green haired boy cried out in pain.