Foreshadow and Hints about the pregnancy!

Author: Alright, I decided to make this just because, the next chapter will be uploaded either tomorrow or today! It's 70% done and I also wanted to make this to show you the foreshadows and hints you probably missed! Here they are!

"She's not a menace she's the love of my life! I want to marry her-- have children with her-- grow old and die together-- AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"

Author: Have children with her. Aw yes, it came sooner than you thought, huh Shoto?

"Children?" Endeavor asked.

"Yes. Something wrong?" Shoto asks, giving his father an icy glare.

"If you have children with her, they will become the Ultima. They will be like her!" He exclaimed.

"Good, I hope they'll be just like her. I love her, not because she's strong and powerful or the Ultima, I love her. Even if she was quirkless I would still love her the same." He gasps.

Author: Again, just another little thing, will their child be the Ultima? Yes because it's hereditary, I confirmed it— NEXT!

"Shoto Todoroki. As your girlfriend I want to let you know this fight will not do anything negative between us. It will only make us stronger as heroes, people, and as a couple. You fighting me doesn't make you your father. You care for me, you truly love me and you would never do anything to your own children like he did. Trust me. So please, promise you'll give it your all?" I request.

Author: Now this isn't some foreshadow about Todoroki doing the horrible things Endeavor did to his kids, but it was a little foreshadow about Todoroki leaving after he finds out the readers pregnant— but he comes back— cause he's good boy! If you read the chapter you would feel bad for him because he was heartbroken knowing he didn't know how to be a father, but all he ever wanted is to be a father.

"Hey Y/N, I've got a question." She asked. "Hmm? What is it?"

"Would you ever want to have kids?"

Okay, if my face wasn't flushed before well it is now! I stuttered at my response.

"W-well.. yeah I've always wanted to have children." I avowed.

"You and Todoroki's children will be so adorable!" Jiro teased.

"JIRO!" I yelled embarrassed. She just laughed. "I'm just teasing, but it's nice to know you've already got your life planned ahead."

"Yeah, when I was younger I didn't think much and didn't know much. But ever since I found out I liked Shoto and was away for 5 years, I already had a dream, especially knowing who my parents are and what they were like. I want to be a hero just like them and have a family with Shoto." I rambled.

"With Shoto, huh?" She asked, a huge grin on her face.

"H-hey!"

Author: I wonder if Jiro knew something would of happened in the near future? Hmmmmm...

"Hello?"

"Father."

"Shoto. Why are you calling?"

"I have some news. It's very important."

"What is it?"

"I uh... don't know how to tell you this without getting you angry but..... Y/N's pregnant."

Todoroki mutes the call incase anyone made a sound or laughed.

So what's happening right now is that everyone is having a huge slumber party at Momo's.