Chapter Teaser

Play the song at the top so it feels more like a trailer! Once the song starts read the first sentence!

"You don't have to be the bad guys...."

The villains widened their eyes.

"You... are the most talented, most interesting group of people I've ever met. And you, are capable of doing extraordinary things! Because you.. are... special."

"I changed that 'destiny' for the Ultima! So can you with you! And you still... can change everything."

"Y/N!"

"We came to get you back!" -Izuku

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for becoming a villain!"

"Maybe that's why... I was meant to be a villain! So I could change the villains ways..."

"Go... go on without me!"

"What? No! We're not leaving you behind!" -Kirishima

"I've never been more sure of anything! I love you guys..."

"I'll protect the people from the people who are like you!!"

All For One introduces an experiment he's been working on, a stronger Ultima which means Y/N must kill it all by herself or else everyone will be in great danger!

"Looks like it's the end for her..." Gran Torino states weakly.

"No..." Tomura states. All the villains looked back at the heroes with determined eyes. "Just for us!"

That's when he felt someone take his right hand, he looks to see Toga, she nods at him with a serious expression on her face— soon the rest of the villains held each others hands.

"I'm bad! And that's good! I will never be good and that's not bad..." The group of villains look at Y/N..

"There's no one I'd rather be..." they look back at the Ultima. "...than me!"

"NO!!"

New friends

"They did it! A group of villains just stopped the Ultimas attack!"

Returned loved ones

"Souls don't die."

"Ron?"

Finding ourselves

"That's it... that's my center!"

So this is... All In One's true power!

Y/N must fight to protect the world!

But she's not alone

"The greatest gift in honor... is having you for a daughter..."

"So, you found your center?" Billie asks.

"Is that... my tribe?"

"WE BELIEVE IN YOU Y/N!!!"

"Elton?"

"Nothing is impossible... as long as I've got my friends with me."

"We're gonna get it, get together right now!!" Everyone sings.

"Sorry Aaron... you lose."

Giant crowds cheering at Y/N!

Ghostly figures of the past Ultima holders, Y/N parents, Akihiko, Stain, her duplicates and Venom, Rae— all behind Y/N smiling as Y/N's body is covered with golden tiger patterns!

"Family means no one gets left behind." Billie stated as the villains were by her side!

Y/N gets blasted towards Aaron as she had snow figures of everyone she knew and everyone who believed in her, right behind her as she was ready to attack Aaron with her Rasengan All In One attack!

"Smash of Japan!!"

A crowd of people cheering at Y/N through the giant screen TV.

Y/N's parents put their fists up in the air as the crowd of people that were watching joined.

Y/N stepped between her parents ghostly figures as she joins in, throwing her fist up in the air proudly.

"Thank you all.... for believing in me..."

Coming soon...

"This fight is between life and death... if I fail... it's all over..."

Bloodline Family

"You can't get to family! Unless you get through me! You fuck with them! You fuck with me!"

August 9