Big News

Everyone has noticed Y/N's weird behavior. For 3 whole days, Y/N just stayed inside her room and would only come out to eat and even when she would come out to eat, she would make sure it was before the time everyone else eats.

Sometimes when they pass by her room they can either hear her sobbing or throwing up.

They all had a little meeting in the common room. (No teachers, just Class 1-A)

"I'm worried. She's never been like this, staying in her room and rarely coming out, maybe she's sick?" Izuku suggests.

"This sickness must be bad then if she's staying inside her room all day." Mina replies.

"Yesterday when I passed by her room in the morning I heard her throw up, then later that day I heard her crying!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Todoroki, do you know anything?" Ochako asked.

The half and half boy shook his head. "No, shes been avoiding me, I tried talking to her yesterday but she didn't let me in her room, all she said to me was to leave her alone." He explained.

"This is so weird..." Jiro states.

"Let's put all the pieces together. Could she be depressed?" Momo questions.

"Maybe, but does depression cause morning sickness?" Ojiro wondered, his finger on his chin thinking.

"No, it mainly causes weak immune systems, less sleep, and anxiety. But besides her anxiety she's had the opposite symptoms, she's been eating more and has been sleeping day and night." Iida notes.

"What could this mean?" Hagakure asked.

"Y/N! Speak damn it!!" A familiar voice yells.

Everyone looked to see where the noise came from, them seeing Y/N walking in the common room with Bakugo, trying his hardest to know what's up.

"I'm fine, Katsuki.." Y/N assures, not sounding fine at all.

"You're not fine! For 3 whole days you've trapped yourself in that room! I heard you throwing up this morning and yesterday morning and even crying later that day! You're hiding something, I thought I was your friend!!" He screamed.

"Kacchan! Don't—"

"Katsuki please! I just want to be left alone!" Y/N looked at Bakugo making his eyes widened.

"Your crying. Why are you crying?!" -Bakugo

Y/N wipes her tears. "It's nothing—"

"DID SOMEONE HURT YOU?! Stop hiding this secret and just tell us dammit!!" -Bakugo

"This secret I have isn't easy to keep, ya know! You'll never understand!" Y/N angrily screamed.

"I could if you just tell me what's wrong then I can!!"-Bakugo

"IF I DID THEN EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE WILL JUST CRUMBLE DOWN INTO PIECES!!" Y/N cried out.

She pushed Bakugo out the way for her to run back to her room.

"Y/N!" They all cried. They all looked at each other.