Changed Route

Thank you for 2K reads!!! This is amazing!!

Enjoy this story!

After Y/N got kidnapped by the villains everyone became heartbroken.

Especially Todoroki, who was heartbroken knowing the love of his life was now gone with the enemies.

Izuku, Bakugo, Shoji, and Tokoyami felt horrible knowing they didn't do anything when they could of.

Once Y/N was gone with the villains, everyone was lost and didn't know where they were.

Once it was morning that's when everyone made it back to the camp.

The teachers went to find any other student's bodies that were laid around.

Those who's bodies were retrieved were left in the other room.

Everyone else that was only injured or safe, stayed in the room that the other student's who failed the exams were staying at when they studied.

It was already the afternoon when everyone was retrieved.

But sadly the teachers couldn't even contact to get help!

The signals weren't working for some odd reason.

So the teachers had to discuss for a while about what they'll do.

So in the end, Aizawa and Vlad are going to get help by getting out of camps barrier and finding a signal while the two remaining wild wild pussycats watches over the students till they get back.

8:00pm
Inside the study room

Everyone paid attention to the teachers.

"Alright everyone, as you know we can't get help due the signals not working. So, Vlad and I have decided that we'll get help by getting out of camp's barriers, you all will be staying with the wild wild pussycats until then, so make sure you all rest up by then." Aizawa announces.

That's when someone raised their hand. "Yes, Uraraka?" Aizawa asked.

"What happened to those who were knocked out or very injured? Like Jiro and Toru?" Ochako wondered.

"They are in the other room. They'll be okay as long as they rest up. This should go the same for you! Especially you Midoriya, your arms are badly injured and you need medical help fast! That's why we have no other choice but to leave and get help. You all behave until we get back!"

Aizawa and Vlad then leave.

Everyone didn't know what to say...

"Deku how are your arms?" Ochako softly asked.

"I'm fine... but it's so hard to move... I feel faint honestly..." Izuku admits, he looks at the girl with concern in his eyes.

He whispered. "But honestly, I'm worried about Todoroki-kun..."

The look at the half and half boy who's looking down at the desk.