It's Okay Todoroki

Author: Thank you all for nearly 100K— let's keep it up! Enjoy the chapter!! <3

Also quick update about the other Todoroki books I'll be making once this book ends and here are some answers to questions you're likely wondering.

So the Junior one is mainly lots of fun and stuff, it's gonna by goofy and yes Junior will be getting older and you get to read about him and his friends going on adventures that you can't read in this book but will be referenced occasionally.

The Todoroki Villain AU book I've been wanting to make and I have been thinking hard about what the story should be and I finally got it!! I already wrote the ending to the book because I wanted to make sure I wouldn't forget about it in the future.

The villain book will be first then once that one is finished I have ANOTHER Todoroki x reader book thats a run away book with a huge story line and adventure, and by run away I mean that something big happened in Japan leaving class 1-a the only people left to save everyone so they just runaway, run away where? I guess you'll have to wait ;)

Note that due to mental health reasons I didn't feel motivated at certain points and just did it lazy I'm so sorry about that but the license exams felt a bit boring to me to write and I just wanted to write what I wanted to write so just use your imagination I guess— so sorry!!

Here is what your son looks like if you're wondering. His clothes and stuff—

Anyways, enjoy the book!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N, you've been called up by Lee to be meeting at their government officials place." Aizawa states at me.

I was surprised hearing this since he just knocked on my door a couple seconds ago and school was about to start.

"Oh really? For what reason?" I wondered.

"They'll tell you everything there. Just go alright, it's actually very important."

"O-oh, alright then!"

It must be so important to the point of my own uncle not wanting me at school!

Once I was ready, I headed to the officials place that was huge being a giant training room that they use to train young heroes or even pros.

And since Junior is now age 4, he's old enough to go to school but we still have to apply him, so for now I'm gonna have to take him with me to the training since I have no one to take care of him.

Shoto's siblings are busy, my adopted mother doing errands and I didn't want to stress her out more, and as much as I love my friends from the league, I don't really trust them enough to take Junior to their place.